[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1 good reason why I shouldn't kill myself. >inb4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x553px
Give me 1 good reason why I shouldn't kill myself.

>inb4 just do it feggit hehe

I want to live. I need a reason not to die. Plz help me fellow robots.
>>
>>36182232
The thing you always wanted the most could've happened after you died.

/thread and lock
>>
Because it's pointless and retarded. It doesn't solve anything and it's cowardly to run away from your problems instead of solving them and facing them. Plus, it brings all of your problems and pain over to your family members and friends. So I hope you enjoy making others miserable if you go through with it.
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>36182251
Thanx bro it means a lot to me
>>
>>36182232
Because you want to live.

You dunce.
>>
>>36182232
Quantum immortality. You'll end up with a mortal wound or many.
>>
>>36182232
The people in the morgue will see your cock when they undress you.
>>
>>36182255
This always sounded so stupid and ignorant these baseless arguments
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 500x468px
>>36182362
Not if I cop off my cock first
Hahaha checkmate
>>
For the happenings.
I live for happenings.
>>
File: 1490520724028.jpg (93KB, 1236x662px) Image search: [Google]
1490520724028.jpg
93KB, 1236x662px
>>36182232
If you're not suffering too badly you may as well see where life leads you.
But if you are then yeah you're better off dead.
>>
>>36182232
Honestly I exist to annoy people.

I deliberately took a massive shit in some bushes right next to this food stand. The stench was so bad that the hotdog guy got no customers.
>>
Because I'm in love with you
>>
Your family and friends will cry if you kys
>>
>>36184112
>and friends
Orginilalally out, OUT!!!!
>>
>>36184112
>le live for someone else meme
People fall for this
>>
Because you don't want to.

There, saved you hours of therapy.
>>
>>36182232
TAKE
PSILO
CYBIN
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 548x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 548x455px
>>36184050
I love u 2 anon
>>
>>36184218
Let's be friends
Ori
>>
>>36182232
If you die, you won't get to see the next season of your favourite shows, listen to the next album of your fave artist/bands, or see the next installment of your favourite movies/vidya/book series. Etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.