[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how many of you faggots are gonna skip out on this war.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 2017-04-01-06-23-46.png (222KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-01-06-23-46.png
222KB, 479x799px
I wonder how many of you faggots are gonna skip out on this war. I know for a fact you unpatriotic cock suckers are gonna bail on america but i am just curious as to how many will. I am guessing a good 50%,seeing as you are all spineless cowards.
>>
File: class_soldierred.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
class_soldierred.png
43KB, 256x256px
War? WHERE?!
>>
i've already syriad out
>>
Oh the war that a couple people decided on? Hmmm.
>>
>>36181933
Literally getting out of the forces tonight, will go full blown bush if anyone tries to make me fight this bullshit on the horizon.

WW3 is coming.
>>
There are plenty of military/vets on 4chan genius.
We are the perfect age to have experienced the good years of this site and then be old enough to enlist.
>>
>>36181933
>Be American soldier
>Get fucked by incompetent leadership
>Get fucked by people while you're away
>Get fucked by combatants
>If you come back get fucked assorted faggots calling you a terrorist and a baby killer
>Finally get fucked by VA and PTSD
lol no, this nation treats soldiers worse than fucking child rapists and mass murderers.
>>
>>36181933
If war os gonna break out it's going to be in SEA
>>
>>36181933
https://www.rt.com/usa/military-service-fit-american-449/
only 1 in 4 Americans are fit to serve in the military i'm sure that's even lower here
>>
If WW3 comes around I'm so going in as a civilian RN. Triple my pay and get to work on the front lines
>>
>>36182020
nigga lmao, what """"""good years?""""""
>>
>>36181933

I wish we'd get in a full blown war. One that's on our soil. I wanted to join the military and for bullshit reasons they disqualified me. Full on draft if we are under invasion would get me in finally
>>
File: 1469161360283.jpg (16KB, 232x273px) Image search: [Google]
1469161360283.jpg
16KB, 232x273px
>>36181977
Just remember, when they ask you where you were for the last 17 years, get all flustered and pissed off and walk out without answering
>>
>>36181933
the fuck do you get out of posting agitiprop on /r9k/ of all fucking places
>>
>>36182290
It isn't propaganda.

>>36182094
You had psychological problems didn't you.

>>36182034
And you aren't doing anything to change that,are you?

>>36181977
Lol no you won't. You'll join and be passive agressive about it.

>>36181959
Dont act like you know more than they do. That's why you aren't in charge and they are.
>>
any military pajeets? thinking of joining canadian military
>>
>>36182229
Planning on it.

>>36182399
Literally signing the paperwork with my sergeant now, I am not gonna be serving for WW3.
Unless someone invades the island hellhole I call home, then I will certainly form a resistance.
>>
>>36181933
I'm not helping fight against the good guys. Fuck that.

Assad did nothing wrong. Saddam did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36182618
Sound very ungrateful

>>36182631
There are no good or bad guys. Sorry to break it to you but there is no right or wrong. Only strong and weak.
>>
honestly, I would skip on this war, what the fuck has the world done for me imo.

I was alone during my childhood and I've been socially ostracized through my teenage and university life.

What the fuck would I wanna give my life for these assholes, they can all go fuck themselves tbqh.
>>
>>36182651
I'm not helping in your plan for greater Israel. Find a better goy cause I'm the worst goy up in this bitch.
>>
File: 1489611026577.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489611026577.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>36182666
Exactly my sentiment. Why fight for people who couldn't even be bothered to stand up for me during peace?
>>
>>36182666
You are selfish. You are thinking for yourself and not the greater good. You don't deserve what you think you deserve. You are just blood oil for the meat grinder. Thats all you'll ever be. The sooner you accept that the better.

>>36182667
Of course you'ld think the jews are the cause of this. How original. Truly. Next you'll say something about shilling or whatever,right?
>>
>>36182721
Why does the fact that I refuse to help you mossad the Assad make you so butthurt?

My mind is too powerful for your shitty psychological manipulation.
>>
>>36182399
>It isn't propaganda.
>agitates people, with a seeming intention to produce a reaction
>using emotional charged language, shaming and guilt

sure
>>
I'm not American, but I'm sure we'll get dragged into whatever you guys do.

Hopefully somebody bombs Israel.
>>
>>36182721

Who cares about the greater good, if you're so eager to die, why the fuck dont you go jump off a cliff for christ sake.

I don't wanna give my life for something that didn't even give a shit about me in the first place, I'd rather have my peaceful existence; I lose nothing from not playing in war games, but I've got everything to lose by going to war.
>>
>Thinking this is what will start ww3

You guys are fucking stupid
>>
>>36182748
Disserters and dodgers are the lowest form of coward. Thats why.

>>36182786
Everything to lose? Oh sure,living on in am empty life where no one cares sure is worth it,right? Itd be a sh as me for as ll those hours playing vido games to be wasted.
>>
WW3 isn't happening any time soon
>>
>tfw dripped out of highschool and got a GED

The army doesn't want me cause of that
>>
I don't think I could pass any of the physical fitness requirements because I'm such a fat disgusting piece of shit. I would accept some kind of non-combat role or alternate form of service to help out though if the option was available.
>>
I didn't want a world war, I just wanted a civil war.
>>
File: oda1t4tpgrqy.jpg (403KB, 1440x1829px) Image search: [Google]
oda1t4tpgrqy.jpg
403KB, 1440x1829px
>when you start a war with russia, syria, iran and north korea on the same weekend
>>
File: conceit.jpg (23KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
conceit.jpg
23KB, 466x422px
>MFW all the chads die in the war and women start seeking out NEETS
>>
>>36182848
I'm with you on that this, although when it does, it will certainly come from the Middle East. The more countries that get involved, the more pressure from the super powers, the closer we're getting to that type of scenario.
>>
>fighting for jews

top kek
>>
>>36181933
if there is a war i'll be fighting on russias side.

will be funny to be fighting the shitposting war online with my ruski friends.
>>
>tfw can't get drafted because minor illness
Feels good
>>
Is this war confirmed? I am in Russia and my only friend is likely to get drafted soon. Should I worry about him?
>>
>I'm going to other side of the world to defend my country! I'm going to die for my jewmaster who is fighting with another jewmaster! What an honor!
Kek burgers
>>
>>36181933
Fuck no i am not going to fight some shitty propaganda war for Israeli oil. Filthy cucks like the cocaine addict called Donald Trump can suck my dick. I would fight a war for a country worth fighting, but it isn't anymore.
If I would fight now I would fight for an even more liberal outcome with more depraved sexual fantasies (i.e. homosexuality and transexuality) becoming more and more normal. Fuck that.
>>
File: conscription.png (268KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
conscription.png
268KB, 480x388px
>wanting to die for a society that has treated you like shit your entire life
yeahnah, i'm good
>>
>>36182721

As an American I will say this. Fuck it. I wouldn't fight for this nation against any enemy. I would rather shoot as many army pigs in the back as I could tham fight any "enemy". I know who my real enemies are and always have been, fellow Americans.

And yea tough guy, it's real easy to have everything handed to you in life, especially socially, and go and fight. But for me, with the social equivalent of face being thrown down in horse shit repeatedly, I'll pass. Protecting Modern America is the modern equivalent of letting a dumpster fire engulf a whole building.

Call me a traitor and unpatriotic all you want, because I hate this place. I'll take that as a compliment. We should be partitioning America as we speak, not saving it.
>>
Have you ever read Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars? You really think I want to give my life for a cause I don't believe in? For someone else's gain? You think you can guilt trip me into it? Why would I do that when I could be here fucking your bitch while your dumb ass does it?
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on why we're heading to ww3? I know we've bombed Syria, but how does that turn into full scale war?
>>
>>36182044
>tfw I am the 25% of fit American combat ready males

And here I am with no gf ever. What even is there to fight for?
>>
>>36181933
Fuck off, been a criminal and a vagabond.
Why should I die for nothing?
Maybe if I had a good wife and kids I care about fight but...
>NO LOVE
>>
>>36181933
They legit won't take me.
>>
>>36186149
>wanting to give your life for millennial women

kek, you're on a whole other level of cuckoldry
>>
>>36186149
You're going to fight and die a painful death for the whores that treated you like shit all of your life while they'll be staying comfy at home.
>>
>>36181933
>>36182094
>>36182721
Good goys! We need to liberate(TM) Syria from the evil Assad
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.