[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a thread earlier today about trying alcohol for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pimm's.jpg (20KB, 140x467px) Image search: [Google]
pimm's.jpg
20KB, 140x467px
I started a thread earlier today about trying alcohol for the first time (I'm 24) because my mother was given pic related and she didn't want it.

I just started drinking it and it tastes awful. I like the sweetness and the flavorings of the lemonade, but the alcohol completely taints it. It seems to coat your mouth like a cheap syrup and the sharp alcoholic fumes catch in the back of your throat and go up your sinuses, and leave you with a strange after-taste. I'm going to keep drinking this, but I imagine this is what it's like to drink poison, or copious amounts of an ingredient that your body cannot tolerate in a large or refined quantity. I take another sip, and something in my mind tells me "stop." It's altogether an unpleasant experience.

Why the fuck do people drink alcohol?
>>
life is hell, why wouldn't you want to drink poison?
>>
File: red-pill-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
To become inebriated. If you look up the subject at all on Google you will quickly realize that there is a plethora of information available to you explaining why people get drunk, the effects of being drunk, and potential health benefits from regularly imbibing moderate amounts of beer.

/thread
>>
If you drink quality stuff it's much better. So is not drinking alone.

People don't drink alcohol because it tastes good though, they do it because it feels good.

Do that enough times to your brain and it starts to like the taste.
>>
I like the harshness of hard liquor personally, and while I don't like to get drunk I enjoy being buzzed.
>>
>>36181893

I wanted to see what my wise robot friends have to say about this though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.