[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me ITT why you won't: >bear the cross of your suffering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: jordanpepeson.png (286KB, 594x700px)
jordanpepeson.png
286KB, 594x700px
tell me ITT why you won't:

>bear the cross of your suffering
>slay the dragon and rescue your father from the underworld
>sort yourself out
>stop being a bloody marxist

do you want to keep being so pathetic?
>>
Because you're a faggit baiter.

And I'm living right.
>>
File: jordanpepeson2.jpg (61KB, 447x421px) Image search: [Google]
jordanpepeson2.jpg
61KB, 447x421px
>>36181208
set a lofty goal, a goal you're unlikely to ever be able to reach, and strive continuously to bloody achieve it
>>
File: 1488238444874.gif (669KB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488238444874.gif
669KB, 268x480px
>>36181208
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE.TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE
>>
>>36181310
I...I'm working on my G.E.D.
>>
>>36181096
smugsteiner.scribble
>>
why did so many comments get deleted?
>>
>>36181905
One comment got deleted, two people were replying to it
>>
File: 1489637563596s.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1489637563596s.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
Currently sorting myself out. Its hard to stick with it, but the pot of gold is guarded by a dragon for good reason.
>>
>>36181310

Read the whole thing in his voice. Pretty good anon.
>>
File: 1489239047446.jpg (449KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489239047446.jpg
449KB, 640x640px
I never got the appeal of Peter Jordanson, to me he's just a christfag who has spent his entire life being an intellectual yet cannot say one thing that will make you go "ahaaa"
>>
File: smuggly.jpg (37KB, 508x434px) Image search: [Google]
smuggly.jpg
37KB, 508x434px
>>36182640
smugglypuff detected, get out. shoo
>>
>>36182725
I can't wait until we get the chance to kill pieces of shit like this.

I can't fucking wait.
>>
File: 1490703395852.jpg (10KB, 240x240px)
1490703395852.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>36181096
I've been listening to a lot of Jordan Peterson lately. I think it's really interesting when he talks about symbolism and stories and archetypes, but the life advice stuff is really hard to listen to, even though I know it's good advice.

>bear the cross of your suffering
I'm afraid of pain and growing up. Thinking about being a child everyday might not be great but it gets me a little bit closer to that life at least.

>slay the dragon and rescue your father from the underworld
I'm afraid of growing up, I don't feel like there's anything for me out there. As for culture, I'm a victim of race-mixing, I've been confused about culture my whole life. I identify more with my white side, but I'm so diluted that I don't feel like I can claim any of the cultures of the races I'm made up of as my own, white or not. There's no culture for me to save and update.

>sort yourself out
Because escapism feels easier and more fun in the moment. I'm not saying it's right, I just don't feel any motivation to do anything else.

>stop being a bloody marxist
I'm not. I know wanting to be a NEET is wrong, and although I'm technically not a NEET anymore, I can't stop wanting to be one.

>do you want to keep being so pathetic?
No, but I don't want to stop escaping either. I just want to keep playing video games and watching anime and browsing 4chan. It wasn't so pathetic when I was younger, I want to go back to that time
>>
>>36182725
God it would be so fucking satisfying to put a bullet in that smug little cunt's head.

FUCK
>>
Marxism wasn't originally about receiving free bux. It was about shifting the executive power to the labour force, instead of being fucked by a poisonous ruling class which contributes nothing and is literally ruining our planet right now.
What has happened to the modern left is another story. They seemed to be more preoccupied with earning oppression points and using them to silence people than liberating the working class. Marx would be turning in his grave.
>>
>>36182837
Did you just assume smuggly's gender? That is a criminal offense. Prepare for the war tribunal, dickhead. You will be fighting this guy in the pits
>>
>>36182967
It sickens me that we let this fucking trash live in our society.
>>
>>36182967
>This guy
>Guy
>Assuming genders

Trudeau sends his regards.
>>
>>36182830
are you me
im 18 btw
>>
>>36183081
I don't think so. I'm 19.
>>
>>36181096
I have an odd feeling this post was meant for me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.