[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you moved to Asia yet where women are still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

Why haven't you moved to Asia yet where women are still women? Western """women""" are basically men in comparison.
>>
Because believe it or not men's lives do not revolve around women.
>>
>>36180456
>asian ladyboys
>women
>>
>>36180456
I don't think Yukirin is the best example.
>>
Because the cons outweight the pros. Yes the women are better, slightly, but you have to deal with living in fucking Asia which is a significant decrease in quality of life if you live in any Western first world country.
>>
>>36180456

The grass just seems greener on the other side anon. Do you realize that them being the "woman" by cooking and cleaning for you, also means your expected to be more of a "man" by bringing home lots of money and giving your entire check to her? Because it's tradition for the husband to bring home the money and focus on working hard, while the woman manages your money and decides what you are allowed to spend it on? And do you realize if you try to bypass these rules, she can shut off access to her pussy? Stop fantasizing you prick.
>>
>>36180514
i dunno man, japan seems pretty comfy compared to the US, granted i only spent a little bit of time there.
>>
>>36180520
>>36180520
>while the woman manages your money and decides what you are allowed to spend it on?
>tfw no Japanese mommy gf to make my financial decisions for me
>>
>lose weight
>get a grip in my career
>now in my late 20's
>travel to Asia
>vietman, taiwan, etc
>find waifu and bring her to my country

Rate my life plan
>>
>>36180581
Asian women get absolutely ruined by western society, so that's a shit plan. You'd need to have her on lockdown with no idiot friends and no access to television or internet.
>>
>>36180456
Kek, the inverse of this is true. 100% of the "female" population in Asia are men who've had surgery/hormones to look like women, so they could trick Western males into fucking their asses and marrying them, so they continue to populate the Asian species through budding in a new land.
>>
>>36180520
Somebody has to manage the family's finances. If the wife is skilled at it then there's nothing wrong with her taking care of it. Western women, especially Americans, are incredibly bad at money management. If an American woman took care of the family finances, she would blow the husband's entire paycheck on clothes, shoes, and makeup. Then when the money is all gone, she'll whine about the husband not making enough money to feed their family.
>>
I go to a popular community college where lots of international students come and there's this cute asian international girl (she's Chinese) thats a year younger than me in my physics class. She's petite but has this natural cute face that has me smitten so fucking hard. I sometimes stare at her and she stares at me a few times but I pretend not to notice. Her english is basic but cute. I really want to talk to her and get to know her but Im too much of an autistic pussy. To make matters worse Im not white so idk if she will be interested in me. Im trying to think of any excuse to talk to her without looking weird but I cant think of anything
>>
>>36180874
I live in a fairly conservative South American country, I think it would be fine.
>>
>>36180456
Sure their faces are attractive, but they got some nasty hairy snatches, their nipples are manly, and they don't believe in phat asses
>>
>>36181020
tell her you think she's pretty and ask her if she wants to get milk tea/boba/bubble tea (whatever it's called where you live). regardless of if she says yes or no, at least you'll stop being a pussy
>>
>>36181020
Hello me from 9th grade
>>
>>36181075
Isnt that a little too forceful? I was thinking of just asking her about a problem and then as she explains it to me I make small talk with her and try to make her laugh. Ive been imagining these scenarios in my head for weeks yet Im too much of a beta faggot to go through with it. I only have 1 more month in that class with her fuck
>>
>>36181099
D-did you get with that girl anon?
>>
>>36181136
stop watching anime and ask her if its really true asian girls dont shave down there
>>
>>36181136
Asking her to help you solve a problem is also pretty forceful.If i was her i would just do everything to not help you or even straight out ignore you.but then again i am social awkward guy with a *attitude*.
>>
>>36181209
What if I asked her how she worked a problem while sharing how I worked it out as well? That way wed both be sharing and I can possibly try to be friendly to her
>>
asians are kind of gross. legit hairy asses and weird smells
>>
>>36180456
Western women aren't like men because that'd be a compliment, they're children in comparison
>>
>>36181264
>Found the white knight that gets cucked by a white stacy every single day
kys faggot.
>>
>>36181020
she probably knows you have yellow fever since you cant even talk to her
>>
>>36181281
honestly yellow fever is so ridiculous. asian women are also tend to be really critical and judgy(even the 4/10 ones), so good luck ever making them happy.
>>
>>36181250
The issue is asking her to explain something.As you said her english is not perfect and she might be extremely embarrassed when explaining it to you.Now if she is a social butterfly go ahead.
>>
>>36181303
Are asians even aware of asian fever?
>>
>>36181329
>implying i want to marry
>implying i just don't want to fuck them
>implying i even care if she is critical
>implying all asians grills are like that
>>
>>36181336
Fuck you're right. I just want to talk to her ;_;
>>
>>36181348
>Are asians even aware of asian fever?
VERY much and it grosses them out.
>>
>>36181473
How do you know? Are you asian?
>>
>>36181348

>Women being bothered be being found attractive

Feminists please go
>>
>>36180456
i'll probably be bullied there too
>>
>>36181473
>women love attention
Yeah sure whatever you say.I am sure these asian girls feel disgusted because a bunch of white guys literally want to fuck her because of her race.
>>
>>36181528

Meant to replay to >>36181473
>>
>>36181264
t. Stacy Miller
>>
>>36181509
Not who you're talking to, but I'm Asian and it severely grosses me out.
>>
>>36181528
they don't like being a fetish because of race. it's also a stigma because white guys want to fuck asians after anime became popular, so these guys are regarded as huge losers by asian women.
>>
>>36181473
>>36181720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNLACIAOJ4A

Hmm yeah ok mate if you say so. Reality is they don't care.
>>
>>36181473
>>36181538
Yeah, Asian girls haaaaaaate it when tall, handsome guys with fair skin and blue eyes and a nose bridge and a sexy accent call them pretty. They haaaaaaate it!

Asian girls are like "I want my children to be short and have a flat nose like my obese father!"
>>
>>36181718
>>36181720
I mean, I dont fetishize asians because of anime. Im not autistic enough to expect some unrealistic Kyoani drama filled relationship with one who uguus for me in a kawaii manner. I just find them attractive.
>>
>>36181718
You're an Asian American, not a real Asian. Not even yellow fever fags want to fuck you, hamburger slut.
>>
>>36181767
>I just find them attractive.
Fair enough. It's when you start thinking we're subservient little idiots that I think you're disgusting.

>>36181799
Haha. Some guy with yellow fever tried to approach me yesterday. I'm not a burger by the way, burger boy.
>>
>>36181799
Mostly this. Asian Americans are snotty entitled bitches. They haven't been raised the same way and often lack the charm and respect that Asians who grew up in Asia have.
>>
>>36181866
>i am a severely unattractive asian women
>Not even fat fucks with yellow fever want me
>Now in a try hard attempt to increase my ego,i insult someone online and fake about some white guy approaching me
keep on talking tia wang.
>>
>>36181866
Fuck off Stacy Chan. Dumb fucking roasties
>>
>>36181969
>stacy chan
Kek
>>
>>36181866
Shut the fuck up you fucking banana whore
>>
>>36181473
>VERY much and it grosses them out if you're a dude they wouldn't fuck anyway.

Fixed.
>>
>>36181957
>wanting to lie about being talked to like an idiot foreigner
Right?

>>36181969
>>36181998
It's fine, I still like you guys.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.