[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from making a spiderman and elsa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: spidermanelsa.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanelsa.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
What's stopping you from making a spiderman and elsa youtube channel?
>>
>>36180247
I'm not Spiderman nor Elsa.
>>
I have some sense of pride and self respect and desire to keep my anonymity.
>>
>>36180247
Well for starters I'm not a faggot. Secondly I would never stoop so low as to do something like that. And thirdly, Youtube is dying because of Google's retarded bullshit so "Youtubers" are making way less money than they used to when it was actually profitable to whore yourself out online, so there would be no real point.
>>
>>36180263
these people make millions within months.

millions.
>>
>>36180318
>way less money than they used to
the ""kids"" channels are all safe from this.
>>
>>36180364
>this what people think

Nigger if Pewdiepie is only making a couple thousand off his videos and he averages LITERALLY MILLIONS OF VIEWS PER VIDEO...then that should be a reality check. He's the most subscribed to (user ran) channel on Youtube. If that screeching faggot is in trouble (of course he's not in money trouble, faggot is just whining he's not getting all that money he's used to getting) then everyone NOT NAMED Pewdiepie is huge fucking trouble, especially these faggots that went out their way to never get a real job, go to school or anything and decided that LOL SOCIAL MEDIA IS MY JOB MAN. There are channels with like 500K subs that are eating shit because of Youtube's recent shit. Then you add on top of that the whole "restriction filter" bullshit and it's just hilarious.
>>
already hundreds of channels doing it

good luck getting your content noticed
>>
>because spooderman
>>
>>36180322
They make millions from the bot farms they direct to watch it for ad revenue.
>>
>>36180474
Pewdiepie uploads a video a day, so if he's making thousands a day then sign me tf up. Some people make 10k a month. Doesn't sound bad compared to the wagecuck job they would have. Also enjoying it? You need no more than like 1K a month to survive so yeah talk about money more you broke fag.
>>
>>36180587
THANK YOU

I don't know how this isn't a bigger fucking thing?
Literally all these weird ass toy/playdoh/jello/nursery rhyme/superhero/etc channels are just producing whatever the fuck they want and and it's all being sucked up in a giant indiscriminate botnet,
Just look at the comments on some of these videos, some literally have tens of thousands of gibberish comments. Not to mention you have 3 month old channels pulling ten million views on a video in the middle of the night. We're talking TENS OF BILLIONS of fraudulent views. The goddamn rabbit hole went so deep I stopped trying to count it all.

Thing is the botnet just lets videos autoplay, so it hits tons of legitimate videos as well. Theres a reason why fucking nursery rhymes is in the top 15 most viewed.

And Youtube isn't doing a goddamn thing about it because they are profiting as well. But all the media cares about is that Pewdiepie is literally Hitler.
>>
>>36180616
>you need no more than like 1K a month

Found the faggot that still lives at home with his parents. One day you'll grow up and realize that life isn't as easy as you think retard. I don't know what 3rd world shithole you live in that people survive off 1K for a month, but here in the first world people have bills. My rent alone is almost 1K and you're here talking about HURR DURR YOU ONLY NEEDZZZ 1K TA LIVE. Jesus fucking Christ...the idiots on this site.
>>
>>36180701
I mean jesus how have these advertisers not realized they are being ripped off of probably millions by this.
>>
>>36180474
>a couple thousand
lmao sure.
>>
>>36180701
why don't you think it's kids with no adblock?
>>
File: spoodermon.png (1MB, 1290x893px) Image search: [Google]
spoodermon.png
1MB, 1290x893px
>>36181131
Here's a pretty clear example where the botnet was targeting a channel. They only had 6 videos and they all broke a million views. Sub count is under 50k. They stop uploading, then start again months later, but the views are just gone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.