[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you robots think alien life exists? I think it does, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: noreasontoliveman.jpg (117KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
noreasontoliveman.jpg
117KB, 640x496px
Do you robots think alien life exists?

I think it does, but at the rate of expansion the universe is at and the chances of any civilization reaching a type three stage in the Kardashev scale to travel throughout their host galaxy to find said extraterrestrial life before an extinction level event occurs, we might as well be alone
>>
>>36180127
We're going to join them :')
>>
File: orig.jpg (73KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
orig.jpg
73KB, 880x720px
I like to think that inter-sentient species shenanigans happens at center of our local supercluster where the distances between stars is less and that we're basically the hillbillies of our supercluster.
>>
Do you think having an alien gf is possible?
>>
All non-human life is an existential risk, its better there is none.
>>
>>36181433
>tfw other species cower in fear because ours is the chosen species that brings an end to the universe
it's a good feel
>>
>>36180127
I believe that theres definitely alien life out there, but only God can grant sentience. If there are ayy lmaos out there, I believe that they believe in the God of the Cross.
>>
>>36180127
Of course alien life exists, anyone who doesn't think so probably doesn't understand how massive the universe is. Will we ever meet this life? I don't know, not for me to say. I read an interesting theory that alien life is probably capable of communicating and/or interacting with us exists, but they choose not to make themselves known as not all alien species out there would be peaceful. I like this idea, I like to think the reason we don't hear anything from alien life is because they don't want to make themselves known.
>>
>>36180127
If it does exist I wonder how variable it is.
>>
I hope there is. The idea of us being all alone in the universe is very sad.
>>
>>36182217
Depends on what you mean. Non-sentient life could be pretty varied according to scientists. Sentient life is thought to be less crazy. I'd be willing to bet most sentient aliens out there are probably humanoid, bipedal creatures. In order to build a society it's kinda important to be able to use tools and walk around
>>
I don't think it really matters after all.
>>
>>36181380
Most likely not. Even if other intelligent life exists anywhere in billions of light years, which may turn out to be extremely unlikely, there is literally no reason why they would develop similar physiologies and sexual characteristics to humans, even if some features would have to be broadly similar like the presence of limbs.
>>
>>36180127
No. This is why normalfags despise us robots. We serve as a reminded that humans are truly alone in this cold universs.
>>
>>36181380
they might see you as a dumb cute animal kind of like how some people fuck dogs. I think its possible to be raped in the missionary position for the soul purpose of procreation with an intelligent life form to create a sentient hybrid but gf? nah probably not.
>>
File: warhammer 40k space marine.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer 40k space marine.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>36180127
>Do you robots think alien life exists?
>implying there are robots on /r9k/

Once we genocide the jews, niggers, chinks and normies we will find out in few years after.
>>
>>36180127
If the universe is infinite like it is currently believes so, it is impossible for there not to be life other than ourselves. I have always wanted to see other societies just to see the differences, they may have different senses, concepts, so much stuff, think of what is possible on earth with our limited resources, compared to an infinite universes productions.

I wonder if other worlds have an equivalent of Robots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.