[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more "cucked" than joining the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: .png (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
.png
7KB, 160x160px
Is there anything more "cucked" than joining the military? You're basically giving away your life and enjoyment to some elite who haven't even gone through all the shit you'll experience. it just brings more terror to this world. don't join it.
>>
>>36179165
Depends. For eg my brother was in the air force for 5 years where learned how to fly planes and then he became a commercial pilot.
My grandfather did something similar, he joined the navy and learned about navigating ships and then joined a commercial shipping company

If you are smart then you can actually cuck the military
>>
>>36179165
Chairforce isn't that bad, you get extra pay if in a army or marine base for substandard living conditions

Navy isn't that bad

Army isn't bad depending on your job

jarheads are shit

not a clue about the knee deeps
>>
>get a false sense of superiority
>get to kill brown people
>get to fuck yellow bitches
>get to die without your family being ashamed that their failure of a son decided to off himself because anime wasn't doing it for him anymore

sounds good to me
>>
>>36179165
It's a job, innit. They'll take the lowest dregs of society and give them purpose. You need no experience, no connections, no qualifications beyond being in shape, and you can end your miserable existence and nobody will think less of you.
>>
>>36179549
This post makes me wanna join the army, even after thinking on OP's post.
>>
>join the military
>get out
>everyone that you will ever meet for the rest of your life will tell you: "Thank you for your service"
pls stop
>>
>>36179165
>Giving your life up for freedom
>>
>>36179648
>Thinking 4 years is a life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.