[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first dream event of the 21st century. If you pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1489556454924.jpg (537KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489556454924.jpg
537KB, 1152x864px
This is the first dream event of the 21st century.

If you pick the wrong groove, you just may LOSE!

The winner of this tournament is the strongest team in the world. These fighters are as good as they come.

Any team can win the tournament. Only a team with ability, guts, and strength can win the title.

Are you r-r-ready to get it on?

The millionaire fighting 2017 is about to begin, hardcore fans have been eagerly anticipating this event, and now the waiting is finally over.

Check your training wheels at the door, (((ladies))) and gentlemen. This is going to be one incredible battle that won't easily be forgotten.

The time has come! With the new history that is going to unfold.

You can feel the intensity in the air as the hopes, dreams, and hearts of these warriors are about to be put to the ultimate test of skill.

What they are after is the title of the world's strongest.

Now are you ready to get it on?!
>>
>>36178688
I hope you die in a fire

Sage
>>
>>36178878
>I hope you die in a fire

Hmm. Nah.
>>
>>36178688
they both look like 12 y/o boys desu
>>
>>36178688
who the fuck are they? ORIGNALI FAMILIA FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WTF IS THIS MUTE FUNCTION
>>
>>36178981
r9k's girl vs pol's girl.
>>
>>36179055
and what exactly do they do the right one is racist and the lefty is a avoidant personality semi-normie or ???
>>
>>36179092
The left one is a manipulative lying ex druggie with a bad case of depression and some mental illnesses. The right is a commie with warped political views and lashes out at anyone who tries to "convert her."
>>
>>36179128
Kk thx annon
>>
>>36178688
who are these emaciated corpses
>>
>>36178688
I choose to fuck myself just like I do at every chance I have to make something of myself.
>>
Probably August, Eliza uses heroin so if she gets pregnant the baby wouldn't be healthy. It would already have a heroin addiction at birth, Eliza would probably have a miscarriage anyways. Not well enough to bear a child.
>>
>>36179581
She is clean and will pile on some weight later in life.
>>
Eliza, and it's not even close.
>>
>>36178688

stop posting these threads you sad fucks, neither of the girls will ever date you or know who you are.

The reason being, because you spend your life shitposting on an mongolian throat singing image bulletin board, you will gain nothing from this shit.

Get the fuck out
>>
I miss CvS2

All we have now is SFV and it's complete shit
>>
>>36178688
profile of Eliza, please
>>
>>36178688
Is either of them into fisting?

Would either of them wear a butt plug in public?

Would either of them let me eat a king size 3 musketeers out of their ass?

Eliza/Ciara probably would if I gave her $50. She's a junkie.

August probably has some deep rooted standards or some shit. I bet she doesn't even give bjs.
>>
>>36179947
>tfw one person got my autistic reference

Thanks senpai, it made me smile a bit on the inside.
>>
>>36180093
they'd both do it if you were pretty chadly my guy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.