[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to get off r9k and never come back????????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Whats the best way to get off r9k and never come back???????? I don't want to be a robot anymore
>>
no way

pfm,
>>
>>36178572

idk man, it depends on your own circumstances as to why you come here in the first place.

I come here a lot less than I used to since I stopped smoking weed. Now that my mind is more clear I can really see how sad and bitter this place really is.

But you gotta figure your own shit out.
>>
Go outside, find a hobby, make some friends and possibly a gf.

It ultimately depends on how lazy you are.
>>
File: why are virgins so based.jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
why are virgins so based.jpg
54KB, 530x530px
Go outside
Be with normie superchad friends and turbonormies stacies etc
Once you do, you won't want to even come back. You won't think about it.
Yes I am here but I really hate it, can't even scan over, and rarely post. The more you go out the less you'll think about this place, and the less you'll feel intertwined with these transvestite hermaphrodites. Think about it. You wouldn't hang out with them IRL, why are you willingly destroying your life with the worst ugliest goblins on earth on purpose? Everyday is deja vu, each thread has no purpose and is the same degenerate shit, and you'd be better off going to some fucking stumblupon or whatever than this cesspool .

look at this fucking image
look around you

do you want to be like these urglings? they are literally worse than anyone else you can find on the web. i bet you.
>>
>>36178607
Im on r9k when I go outside though I use a mobile telephone
>>
>get a job
>clean out your wardrobe and adjust your fashion sense
>cut out junk food, fast food, candy, and juice from your diet. Start eating healthier and learning how to cook/plan meals.
>go to college
>get a master's degree
>get an internship
>get a job related to your major
>live on your own
>keep improving yourself until you get a girlfriend
>>
>>36178607
>Go outside

this is the most useless, generic, vague advice you could possibly give a person.
>>
>>36178658
>Think about it. You wouldn't hang out with them IRL, why are you willingly destroying your life with the worst ugliest goblins on earth on purpose? Everyday is deja vu, each thread has no purpose and is the same degenerate shit,

This is good point thank you anon I will break my electronics soon I think so I can go outside and actually be outside and do normal things
>>
just take a look at any fucking robot here
and ask your self "what the fuck?"

these people are not normal. they are literally fucking below sublosers. no matter how keen you may be on them, you think you could bring them to any social function? you think they'd offer any friendship or long lasting support, growth? they're all fucking bullshit and trash. know better and do better.

don't wait until it's too fucking late. look around. literally one look at their face, any one of them, or even when one of them post a thread, ... you should know this.

unless fucking futa shota trap tranny std infested welfare NEET degenerate pimple faced unsanitary ITT tech drop out i beat my mom and steal from her purse to buy drugs and i pay ugly whores on patreon and start e-drama gays are your thing.
>>
>>36178798
>>36178683
>>36178658
>>36178607
>>36178599
Thanks anons but you're all still here so why are you wrong or should I not believe you?
>>
>>36179004

You don't have to be a robot to post on /r9k/. /r9k/ is a nice social board with no topic . All because you're not a robot, it doesn't mean you're a normie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.