[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it whenever I see a picture of Link in this outfit I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 58b88fabbe96731d008b45c3-1280.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
58b88fabbe96731d008b45c3-1280.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
God damn it whenever I see a picture of Link in this outfit I just feel this intense sense of jealousy. I want to be link so bad but I'm a fat fuck and even if I lost weight I'd have stretch marks still. I might even look worse than I do now. It feels so hopeless. I feel like fucking killing myself when I see him like this
>>
>>36178567
You wouldn't look worse. Thats just you putting up barriers to action because it's more comfortable in the status quo than trying something new and failing.
>>
>>36179244
But it would take so long, and I would still have stretch marks and loose skin and that's gross. There's still a few people who might like me while I'm fat, I don't know
>>
>>36178567
>>36179305
Do paleo OP. I have been paleo for about 8 months and have lost around 13 pounds only. At such a slow rate, you won't have the loose skin problem.
>>
>>36179331
What is paleo? And, I mean, it's better than nothing, but that feels like such a long time
>>
>>36179305
It wouldn't take that long. Depending on how fat you are you could lose three pounds a week (or more in the beginning). It's really not as hard as you would think it is. You can lose so much weight from simply watching what you eat it's insane. I recommend getting a calorie counter app on your phone and using it at least until you get a feel for what's good to eat and what isn't. MyFitnessPal is what I used. Check out the /fit/ sticky.
>>
>>36179460
Also losing weight WILL make you happier. 100%. I was extremely depressed and getting better eating habits and running a little bit improved my daily mood so much. Granted it won't fix any social issues you have, I still have anxiety and am no gf, but it will put you in a position of higher confidence then you were before. Also setting goals and accomplishing them is very fulfilling. Godspeed anon, you can do it.
>>
>>36179460
>>36179498
One VERY important point (this is in the /fit/ sticky and is 100% true) is that eating better and exercising is a LIFESTYLE change that shouldn't end when you hit your goals. This means that you need to do something manageable that you can maintain and don't push yourself so hard that you get worn out with the diet/exercise. Walk everyday, drink more water to keep yourself feeling less hungry, etc. You shouldn't go from eating 4000 calories a day to 1000 or you will fall apart. You shouldn't work out everyday if you don't work out at all now. Just change your diet and go for walks if running is too much in the beginning.
>>
File: 1489561498280.jpg (21KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1489561498280.jpg
21KB, 500x425px
>>36179460
I'm 300 And I'm 19 years old. I've heard about the myfitnesspal thing, I think I have it downloaded still from another failed attempt without using it, I never actually tried it out. Eating is definitely my problem I think, there was a time when I went to the gym twice a week but I didn't really lose anything, I'm just too addicted to food, I can't stop. I eat a lot of spaghetti that my mom makes, it just feels too complicated finding all the ingredients and measuring them and adding them up even with the bar code scanner and then measuring out servings. I just keep giving up. If I did want to try again, how many calories a day should I shoot for? Do you think there's still any chance I could be small and cute just like Link? And, thank you very much for your advice, Anon.
>>
>>36179613
Holy shit cool spoiler. Sorry, didn't mean for it to include the rest of the post.
>>
>>36179613
Of course you can be skinny! Spaghetti has a lot of calories and should be a REWARD (rewards are important as well, just make sure you don't overdo it) after a good week. Thankfully you are still quite young and probably have a good metabolism. If you were going to the gym and not losing weight it's because you were eating more calories than you were burning. Don't buy chips, soda, or candy. Tell your mom what you are doing and she will help you by buying better foods. Calories are a per person thing, you just need to make sure you are at a deficit everyday so you will start losing weight. I was about 240 at my peak weight and I found that a lot of my weight came from snacking just because food was around and I liked eating. Be very cautious of these kinds of things. I just looked up a calculator and it said that at light activity a day you could eat 2300 calories a day and be 200lbs a year from now.
>>
>>36179613
One thing you should be looking for are foods that are low in calories that are filling. Pizza, chips, and the like take lot to make you feel full and are filled with calories. Eggs are a great breakfast food. Apples are good for small snacks or to have during lunch that are low calorie but filling. I liked having really small lunches so that I could eat more during dinner.
>>
>>36179757
>2300

Really, that's it? It's kind of scary to think how much I must be eating every day, then. I'm still worried about stretch marks and loose skin, but I'm getting that feeling of being excited to lose weight again. It never worked out whenever I felt this way before, but I'm hoping I'll get somewhere if I try it again now. I think one of my big problems is eating when I'm bored, I only really do that and play video games and come here. I don't really know what else I want to do. And thank you again very much.

>>36179818
I'm allergic to eggs but I could get apples, I think. I'll have to look into more filling stuff, I heard just drinking water can make you feel less hungry too.
>>
>>36179613
It sucks to cut back on calories, but an easy way to do it is eyeball your "usual" portion, put back a third, and double up on water (drink a glass at the sink, then drink that with your meal). Cut full-sugar soda, and remember that diet soda will rot your teeth as well; tea and water should be your staple drinks. It's also worth learning the difference between being physically hungry and feeling unfulfilled due to boredom.
>>
>>36179757
>Tell your mom what you are doing and she will help you by buying better foods.
I tell my mom to stop buying shit food and she always still does. I swear shes fucking retarded I explain it to her pretty well too. I tell her I don't want to be a fat fuck anymore and whenever you buy chips or candy or anything I eat the whole bag so there is no point to buy it anyways. She then proceeds to buy it anyways and I eat the whole bag and yell at her.
>>
>>36180002
An easy way to start, I should clarify. If you're not losing, you might have to sit down and do the math for your Total Daily Energy Expenditure versus your intake.
>>
>>36180002
I really gotta get used to water. I drink lots of diet soda, I can't stop myself, water just tastes so bland, and I haven't really found any tea that I like or that goes well with things like spaghetti.
>>
>>36180151
The point of water isn't to taste good, it's to hydrate you so you don't feel twice as hungry / sluggish. Unless you're a gourmet pairing wines or something, you shouldn't have to rinse out the flavor of your food with something super-sweet drink.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.