[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best way to ask a girl out? >post advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (502KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502KB, 500x667px
What would be the best way to ask a girl out?

>post advice for fellow robots
>post your own stories when you've asked a girl out and failed/succeeded

Here's my tip, don't do pic related!
>>
>>36177796
111 strikes and you're busted back to the minors
>>
>>36177796
"Will you go out width me?"
I don't get it. Is it some sort of code? What is he asking?
>>
>>36177796
The only time I ever had success is when the girl approached me and asked me out. The way I see it, if the girl expects you to ask her out, she doesn't care if you two date or not.
>>
>>36177796
>tfw you will never get a note like that
>>
File: IMG_6975.jpg (89KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6975.jpg
89KB, 500x642px
>>36177796
That's cute but would probably get my dick chopped off if I tried it. Absolutely fucking not.

>>36177870
Kek

I tried just being like "Hey, before I leave, you wanna go out sometime?" and she said yes but ghosted me whenever I brought it up again so I never brought it up again. Kinda stopped talking with me after that.

It was 11am and I was high though (and also I basically said the bottom half of pic related) so she might have had reason to believe I was joking
>>
>>36177954
well that doesn't much help us if we're ugly fucks who will never in a million years get approached, now does it?
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (235KB, 2683x1509px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
235KB, 2683x1509px
Made pic related but with blank paper, wrote "would you go out with me" inside the folds in a manner that she would be able to see it if she rotated it, played with it in front of her so she would be curious and want to take a look at it.

Plan worked well, date didn't go so well.
>>
>>36177954
Most girls still expect that the guy should ask them out. I've known girls who have had huge crushes on guys but never asked them out because they were shy themselves or because society kind of expect that they don't.
>>
>>36177988
It won't work with that attitude.
>>
id pay attention to things she likes but doesn't make super obvious, and invite her to do something related. if it was me, id like to go to gardens or small arcades since theyre super cute and oregano

im a real fembot not a trap, just trying to help my bots
>>
>>36178016
Sounds like those huge crushes weren't very well all that huge were they?
>>
>>36178053
Perhaps. I simply say so because we clearly see robots here lamenting over their oneitis and never asking them out despite having crushes on them. I don't see why it would be completely different than girls, although they might have it easier.
>>
I took a large Pyrex glass baking tray and filled it up with agar. I cultured some red colored yeast and streaked out the words "will you go out eith me" and drew some flowers with recombinant red colored yeast, and wrapped the whole thing up, and gave it to a girl and had her open it a week later. She thought it was weird but cute
>>
>>36178052
>but doesn't make super obvious

Does it all have to be some sort of fucking test?
>>
>>36177796
>semi popular normie girl has crush on me
>ask her out
>she says yes
>show her autism and spaghetti
>anon you're a great guy but can we just be friends?
>no don't talk to me anymore

Maybe I don't deserve love
>>
>>36178127
Not her but I understand what she's getting at. Just don't go full 100% autism and be like "So are you interested in stuff"
>>
>>36178005
>Plan worked well, date didn't go so well.
This is why I don't support overcomplicated approaches, if you have to seriously woo her to get her to go out with you you'll have to pull the same level of performance every time you see her.

>>36178127
>Does it all have to be some sort of fucking test?
Most women do test guys even if they like them. It seems to be hard wired into them.
>>
File: 1491586295521.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491586295521.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
I work in a coffee shop cafe sort of thing in my city, and fairly often cute girls will come through.
Just today one serious fucking qt came in, and smiled at me with eye contact twice. In a situation like this, there's probably not anything I can do, huh? I think it's probably highly inappropriate and unethical to ask out customers, unless a conversation naturally occurs and leads toward 'drinks after work' or whatever normies do.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to actually meet cute girls, as I'm really only exposed to them at work, or sometimes at a shop or on the street, which isn't a good situation to meet females either. I've been told I'm more than attractive enough, but I don't do anything that puts me near females in a social setting.
>>
>>36177796
Literally just strike up a conversation with her about some bullshit that she enjoys (it can be whatever, just wait for an opportunity and interject yourself), after 20 minutes or so she'll start to feel comfortable around you (you'll notice if she starts cracking "quirky" jokes, sharing personal information). When things start to trail off/when she says she has to go, just say something like "Hey, you're actually pretty interesting to talk to, wanna get coffee/lunch/drinks this week? I'm free on X". It's a crapshoot whether or not you'll get anywhere, but if she says yes odds are she gets the implication that it's a "date" and she probably thinks you're at least somewhat attractive.
>>
File: IMG_6561.png (27KB, 866x401px)
IMG_6561.png
27KB, 866x401px
>>36179358
>Hey, you're actually pretty interesting to talk to
I feel like the implication here is that you thought she was a basic bitch beforehand
>>
I remember my parents met when my dad went to go get a root canal done by my mom (she was a dental assistant or something), and sent her a "thank you" tray of cookies/pastries and stuff from his friend's bakery with his business card inside. She called him back the next day to say thanks and he made some comment about "Oh this place has such great dessert, you've gotta try them". He's usually as emotionally retarded as they get but it actually ended up working out for the fucking guy.
>>
If you're in high school, do not walk to a girl with your note asking her out, freeze up after hand it to her and say 'A teacher told me to give this to you', and rush off.
>>
>>36177796
>Will you do you width me?
>WIDTH
>WIDTH
>>
File: 1490332362068.jpg (54KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1490332362068.jpg
54KB, 600x703px
>>36177796
suck her dick

>orebango
>>
>>36180138
Ah yes, after three strikes your you, go tell that to the local chads next time your out.
>>
>>36177796
I was literally asked out with this thing

I never replied back because I'm not some normalfaggot

fucking faggots
>>
>>36179438
>I remember my parents met
Fucking magic
>>
>>36179358
This is very solid advice. Not saying it's easy to do but this is exactly how one should cold approach a girl.

>>36179427
You don't have to say that exactly, just let her know you want to get to know her better and talk more.
>>
File: 1468425042859.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468425042859.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>36178092
>see robots here lamenting over their oneitis and never asking them out despite having crushes on them
Well in my case it's because she has a boyfriend.
>>
Blow your brains out in her driveway
>>
>>36179493
Greentext story?
(This is an original post)
>>
>>36177796
>>36177796
>Willard Carroll U begin struck out width mi, yes/no
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36177796
One tip I'll offer is to have something specific in mind. Offer to meet up somewhere at a certain time. The worst thing you can possibly say is "will you go out with me?"
>>
>>36177796
>talk to girl
>find out she likes [x] or [y]
>ask her to go to/to do [x] or [y] together
>???
>profit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.