[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robos, I've never had alcohol before and I'm 24. My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pimm's.jpg (20KB, 140x467px)
pimm's.jpg
20KB, 140x467px
Robos, I've never had alcohol before and I'm 24. My mombot was given some alcoholic lemonade and she doesn't want it. Should I drink it? Pic related is the booze.
>>
>>36177111
As long as you aren't on amphetamines, sure.
>>
Yeah, try drinking one every half hour until you're buzzing. But fair warning: alcohol is addictive, especially if you're a loser.
>>
How much should I drink? Do you have to drink it all at once, or can you put it in the fridge for another day?
>>
>>36177248
Don't fall for the booze meme OP. Shit tastes bitter as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I unironically enjoy the taste of beer for about 1 can in every 6 hour period, but if anyone is actually telling you they like the taste of beer, they are bullshitting
>>
>>36177248
Usually want to finish a bottle the day you open it, unless it's hard liquor.
>>
>>36177280

I assumed because it's lemonade it would taste good. I'm not drinking it unless it tastes good, so don't worry friend.

>>36177307

What's the difference between regular liquor and hard liquor?
>>
>>36177331
Hard lemonade tastes mostly like lemonade. If alcohol content is like 5% it will most likely be enjoyable
>>
File: 1486094883547.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486094883547.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>36177280
>I unironically enjoy the taste of beer
>if anyone is actually telling you they like the taste of beer, they are bullshitting
What?
>>
>>36177280
There's a world of beer out there, and yeah a vast majority use the same 5~ ingredients. I don't like them all, but you'll find one eventually. it's a bachelor "hobby", trying out new booze.
>>
>>36177462
All ethanol tastes the same. Doesn't matter how much you disguise or dillute itm
>>
>>36177494
Beer is such a weak drink alcohol content-wise and it's shadowed with other ingredients so that quip doesn't really hold as well as with, say, vodka.
>>
>>36177494
Yeah, nah. Maybe something plain like vodka will have the same after taste but you being close minded and ignorant doesn't make what you say true. It means you're missing out.
>>
>>36177420
Sorry, meant it anyone unironically likes the taste to the point of drunkenness. It would be like if you drank 10 cups of coffee in the course of 3 hours. Nobody does this because coffee starts to taste like shut after the first several cups in quick succession
>>
>>36177591
Beer compares way better to soda than coffee.
>>
>>36177111
5.5% is pretty weak op, you'd need a couple of these to get drunk. I'd actually reccommend starting with a stronger beverage so even if it's bitter and have tp take it only one sip at a time you'll end up drunk in pretty short order.
>>
>>36177695

I'm not really looking to get drunk. I just want a tasty lemonade.
>>
>>36177704
Try it then, you don't have anything to lose.
>>
>>36177331
Usually what isn't beer, wine, cider, etc. 40 proof or higher.
>>
>>36177704
How does it taste friendirino?
>>
>>36177924
I dunno yet my dude, I put it in the fridge just before I posted this thread so it would be cold.
>>
>>36177942
>fridge

You could drink it w/ ice so you don't have to wait
>>
How big is it? How strong is it? How many do you have?
>>
>>36177111
It's pretty good just don't pound the whole pack in an hour like some alcoholic.
>>
Why not drink it? You're 24, so it's legal. A single bottle won't leave you praying to the porcelain Gods. It'll probably taste strange since you're not used to alcohol but I doubt it'll taste bad.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.