[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to chem lab >get handed back last weeks lab >14.5/20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1473072208307.jpg (90KB, 654x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473072208307.jpg
90KB, 654x667px
>go to chem lab
>get handed back last weeks lab
>14.5/20
>pretty usual
>"this lab is gonna take a while"
>fuck
>have been staying over 3 full hours for the past 2 weeks
>hope to break that streak
>10 minutes into the lab
>me and my partner are already behind
>partner is a dumb dyke with dyed hair
>is distant as fuck today
>"oh I'm running on barely any sleep"
>here we fucking go
>hour into the lab
>considerably behind
>people across from us need out data so they have to suffer with us
>2 hours in
>lots of people still here
>people starting to get impatient
>openly cursing and having small talk
>they basically lose control over themselves with the slightest misfortune
>6 people to my right frequently use the words "bro, gucci, yo"
>fucking degenerates
>talking about the first exam
>they all got higher than me
>I must be retarded
>partner constantly trying to make small talk
>people are smiling and laughing throughout the lab, while I'm there with a perpetual scowl
>fuck that
>last pair out, as usual
>feeling incredibly hateful and irritable
>only peace comes from 4chan and anime

I'm really considering dropping out after this semester. I can't take this anymore.
>>
>>36176917
my story is similar man...my partner is a semichad and i have no idea whats going on half the time and everyone seems so relaxed and ready to do everything but im drowning
>>
>>36177213
I don't know how these people can just breeze by these, while sounding like they're in middle school. And I'm just standing there staring into the paper for half an hour.

I've accepted that education is not my expertise. I'm the type of guy who you give orders to and I'm complete, like manual labor or errands, I'm perfectly fine with that. I just want a simple, quiet life away from all these normies.
>>
>>36177297
i know and ive sorta accepted that i cant be like them. feelsbadman

also im worried i will disappoint my partner and make em dislike me
>>
>>36176917
do u go to an australian uni by any chance
>>
>>36177693
Nope, east coast burgerland, sorry anon
>>
>>36176917
I'm a chem dropout and I feel this post on so many levels
>>
>>36176917
iktf
Wish I were smarter, at least smart people can get validation.
>>
>>36176917
Ayy, I had the same (or at least a similar one, I mean) thing happen to me at GT, and I dropped out. I may be going back this fall, though, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>36176917
I'm currently rewatching this show. I'm at owarimonogatari. This doesn't have anything to do with your post, idk why you expected to succeed at anything in life, especially college
>>
Maybe you can make friends with your lab partner and she can introduce you to cool people
>>
File: 1479934182823.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479934182823.gif
1MB, 300x300px
I didn't go to yesterdays lab because fuck it.
I'm going to fail the course but who cares when you have meems
>>
>>36176917
go and make a methlab or do some MDMA before you leave school and let the damn jerks to get all the blame.
>>
>>36177213
It's USA.ly because they went to a decent high school and a lot of it is just a repeat for them, so it's so much more familiar. I've looked into this, 99.9% of people that seem just to pick up a subject faster has just had something related to that subject before. Even if they don't remember it, it all just comes to them faster.
>>36176917
Don't drop out, as shorty as it is, the real world without a degree is worse. Just suffer through with okay grades. Getting out late isn't the worst thing in the world
>>
>Chem
>Below a 75%
You better be in a 400 level class, otherwise you should switch majors.
>>
>>36176917
Know the feeling I am dyslexic and generally take 3 time longer then my class mates to do any kind of school task I still only just made it out of school with just aboit passed grades, i failed a few classes because the testes was timed tests and i had berly just read 1/3 of the paper before i had to analyse it. Srsly though fuck school
>>
>>36178164
I'm a bio major, and this is a pre-req. I hate chem but I try my hardest, college just isn't going well overall
>>
>>36178303
>bio major
>hate chem
does not compute
>>
>>36178322
maybe he is premed

there is very little in dept chemistry in medicine. doctors just pretend to understand chemical reactions but they are fucking clueless
>>
>>36177993
I appreciate your optimism, but she's far too normie for me to bear. I could try but I'd end up avoiding her invites because I hate being outside with normies, it's a trigger at this point.
>>
>>36178322
>>36178356
Yeah I have no idea what I want to do anymore, I don't care enough about biology to do three more years of this. And I'm not premed, I wanted to be an ecologist, but it isn't worth it anymore.
>>
>>36176917
>last pair out, as usual
i fucking hate this so much. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LAB. why am i so bad at this shit? thankfully i can bullshit well and write decent reports. but its so demoralizing being so bad at this. even individual labs i am always the last one out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.