[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you grow up with your dad at home, anon? I've got this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Did you grow up with your dad at home, anon? I've got this idea that most robots didn't have a fatherly figure around when they were younger or have divorced parents and spent most of the time with mom.
>>
>>36176915
My dad died in a truck crash when I was 4. He had a lead foot and was racing when he died. He seemed like a damn cool guy, loyal, great father, great person overall. Had motorcycles, was in the navy, I was destined to be a chad. But that never happened. Raised by my mother, who did a great job for never remarrying. I hope there's an afterlife so I could finally meet him.
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (708KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
708KB, 460x628px
>>36176915
I saw my dad maybe twice a year for a week at a timeas a kid. I'm 26 now and we really don't have a relationship.

I'm pretty sure most robots can point to a failure in parenting or no family structure in their lives though whether from mom or dad.

But I think a lot of robots lacked a father figure and were raised completely backwards by moms like mine.
>>
yes i had a normal family and siblings

there was literally no reason for me to be screwed up socially, coming from a good family and having no abuse or traumatic experiences but im still a 24 year old kv

i do have a job though so im not a full robot

my older brother did bully me a bit and made me feel insecure so maybe thats it
>>
>>36176915
I was homeschooled with both my parents

thanks guys

no, really. It was terrible but I think now I might be able to get out and leave you behind

>if she says yes tomorrow
>>
>>36177031
Did you meet girls when you were in high school and have normals dates and girlfriends and stuff?

I think it's normal for siblings to bully each other a little. My cousin and I grew up almost like brothers and even have hit each other before.
>>
My father was around but I didn't consider him being a fatherly figure what with him being a hardcore Chad and us not having much in common.
>>
Born a single 35 year old mom. She did the best she could to raise me properly, but I still have a whole lot of mental issues.
>>
A lot of them don't. Either in physical absence or having someone in the place of a father figure that is nowhere close to being one.
>>
Xpost
>Grew up with successful, stereotypical manly dad as role model.
>But he was diagnosed bipolar and would yell at me and tell me I was useless from a young age because I wasn't good at sports/socializing/basic woodworking and auto shit
>Feel insecure about the most basic tasks now
>Dad is still dissapointed in me
Without a doubt had a sum negative effect on my life
>>
>>36177102
i had a 'gf' once in 8th grade but i never made a move and it ended after a month

never had a gf or went to a prom or anything after that
>>
File: 1470462017433.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470462017433.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
>>36176915
I grew up with my both my parents and always thought my dad was always a hard worker who put his family first but I made an effort to learn nothing from him because he had some beyond retarded ideas.

>taught me to unironically act like Johnny Bravo when I wanted a girl's attention and to approach with line's like "hey pretty mama" while spouting trivia to prove how smart I was
>tried to teach me to punch anyone that even looked at me funny because if would be disrespect to not worship me
>told me in the most serious tone that he would personally go to my school and assault anyone that tried to bully me when I was 5

He tried teaching me some odd things even though he had never gotten into a fight in his life or asked a girl out. I know he meant well but some of it was awfully silly.
>>
they had a really bad divorce around the time I was 12 or 13, and even before that we weren't overly close. Things are getting better between us though
>>
>>36176915
I did. However, he is a racist, annoying asshole that worked almost all day and when at home he just played vidya or watched TV, rarely even saying a word to me unless he needed my help with something. I was homeschooled as well, and my mother was never worried about me becoming a social retard and reject, only cared that I did well in schoolwork. I just sat in my room all day doing school work and playing vidya, I dont think I spoke with anyone but family for almost 8 years until my dad wanted me to get the fuck out and get a job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.