[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm genuinely and unironically attractive why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1491817110360.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491817110360.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
If I'm genuinely and unironically attractive why can't I get laid? Are looks just a meme?
>>
>>36176381
Personality
You can look great but being a giant cunt wont help you at all

>Elliot
>>
>>36176423
I'm not a rude autistic douchebag like Elliot though

I'm not on the spectrum and I have self awareness
>>
>>36176381
Females can sense desperation. You might even say they can smell it. If you have no self esteem, you're certainly not going to get laid.

I look at my father, who oddly enough I inherited most of my behavioral traits from. He slept around, but only because his confidence came from alcohol and the bar scene. I inherited far less sociable coping methods, and so I'm fucked to be alone forever appearance be damned.
>>
>>36176481
Well I have desperation and low self esteem in spades

Problem is it's a vicious cycle
>>
>>36176381
>unironically attractive
How can somebody be ironically attractive?
>>
>>36176381
you have to actually leave you room and go out and all that crazy shit. not worth it desu.
>>
>>36176514
i.e. someone who larps as chad
>>
>>36176523
I do actually leave the house almost daily but I don't really meet many girls. Most of my interactions with females come from online dating or ones I meet from there
>>
>>36176480
Elliot wasn't even rude he was just a huge passive aggressive chicken shit
He wouldn't talk to girls, just sit in public places expecting them to come talk to him. A very woman like thing to do I might add.
>>
unless you post a picture and prove you are attractive then you are just unattractive my man
>>
>>36176381
>unironically attractive

pic with timestamp

originalus maximus
>>
>>36176551

got any friends? they should get you into parties and whatnot. Feel think and be like Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>36176563
well I actually try but nothing seems to work

>>36176613
>>36176619
I've been told countless times by roasties that I'm 'cute', 'good looking', 'attractive' etc. Way too many times that it was just a case of them being nice.

>>36176639
>Should

Well if they do go to parties I don't know about it
>>
>>36176613
I deem we need no proof at this point

>>36176806
ok one more question, are you socially awkward
>>
>>36176927
>ok one more question, are you socially awkward

slightly but not I'm a huge sperg. my personality type is supposedly ISFJ
>>
>>36176993

alright.. Try going all out and take risks when talking. Step out of comfort. Be Vulnerable, and do not be scared of failing, because you will. Be prepared for cringecon 2017. Talking to girls takes a lot of trial and error.
>>
>>36177244
like what kind of risks

what should I say
>>
>>36176423
>that faggot
>implying he was hot

Please
>>
>>36177272
Start with going up to her and saying hi?
>>
>>36177375
ok. what are some good places to meet girls besides uni/college, work and bars/clubs
>>
>>36176381
oh look, is another "i'm a 3/10 that believes is a 7/10 aiming for a 9/10" thread

this threads never get old. thank you, op, for your contribution.
>>
>>36177471
3/10s don't get 350 matches on tinder in 3 months you autist
>>
>>36177404
those are pretty good places, you can be just casual about it. Being active on social media and talking to generally everyone there helps alot, you don't get left out. Art girls are pretty fun too. Volunteerwork if you are at that.

On an unrelated note, if you are said *attractive*, girls will find being somewhat shy cute also, so that should already help so much.
>>
>>36177595
>if you are said *attractive*, girls will find being somewhat shy cute also, so that should already help so much.

I feel like that's a meme. girls just seem to like the most outgoing, loudest guys
>>
>>36177991
Coming from the most average looking (aka not attractive) dude, its not a meme. And why would you try to go after *those girls* in the first place? There are plenty of "normal" girls who have actual personalities and hobbies and interests you know?
>>
>>36177550

thinking the amount of matches you have on tinder means anything in the real world

no wonder you don't get laid
>>
>>36178591
it is relative to how attractive you are though
>>
>>36178591
>>36177471
Don't care if OP is fake as fuck. Why would he need to convince you personally?
>>
i think i kind of look like sharlto copley
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 656x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 656x345px
>>36178869
You'd call him a .../10?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.