[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of people do you automatically dislike or lose respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491682098723.png (17KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491682098723.png
17KB, 338x339px
What kind of people do you automatically dislike or lose respect for?

Example: If you do something good, I hate the kind of person that says
>"It's what you're suppose to do"
Like doing a good thing is invalid because nobody is "suppose" to do bad things. What kind of bitter prick talks like that? I hardly ever see it but what do they do that is so important?
>>
>>36176264
Any mother fucking piece of shit walking ass nigger juice fuck head that wears a god damn pair of normie faggot fucking nigger wearing sunglasses. Fuck them.
>>
People who serve in the military or police. Not that I dislike them, I just lose a smidgen of respect for them. But some of them are alright.
>>
>>36176376
You're an idiot. I was just thinking earlier today how I hate pricks that dislike cops. LEO is like the one job where nobody can or wants to do it, yet criticizes the shit out of everyone who does as if they know how to do the job better.
Why don't you do it?
>>
I hate those fags who will walk up to any girl they know and get all touchy feely and headpatting shit.
>>
Black people. Without a doubt.
>>
I forgot the name for them.

But those people who believe in some sort of hierarchy and take it willingly from those they perceive to be better than them and then try to inflict it onto those they perceive to be inferior to them.

I absolutely abhor such people. Nothing infuriates me more.
>>
>>36176264
>What kind of people do you automatically dislike or lose respect for?

single mothers and neets.
>>
>>36176264
>>intj, the post
Jc this is so accurate.
Anyways- people who smoke weed, rude people, annoying cunts, brats, stupid Hispanics that can't speak up in English... people who don't use manners are fucked up
>>
>>36176311
>wearing sunglasses
they're good for hiding a cold gaze
>>
>anyone with an Instagram account
>anyone with a tindr account
>anyone with a Reddit account
>those people who are so gratingly happy and chipper all the time with no off button like a cartoon character even when it's like six o'clock in the morning
>anyone who has to chronicle everything remotely fun they do with a picture or a video as if they can't just enjoy the moment for itself, they have to show off to everyone else
>anyone who chews with their mouth open (immediately classified as subhuman)
>those people who post suicide hotline numbers to virtue-signal when someone mentions being depressed or mentally-ill as if the hotline number isn't literally the first thing that pops up if you so much as type "suicide" into google without even knowing what calling a suicide hotline does and thinking they've done a good thing
>those people who claim to be open-minded but call you a conspiracy theorist or schizophrenic if you bring up the real issue of estrogens in our water
>those people who act like cunts for their entire lives and then "find God" to make them immune to criticism
>those people who are so dull and boring that they base their entire personalities off of one single insignificant trait or interest (dude I'm gay lmao, dude animal lover lmao, dude I go to the gym lmao, dude Harry Potter lmao, etc.)
>>
I generally just dislike anyone with a hero complex in the armed forces or police/emt field. Because they try so hard and "support your emts and policemen you ungrateful fucks"

>>36177055
Honestly harry potter fans who take it another step further ie put a bumper sticker next to their "bigger on the inside" one is a giant off switch for me
>>
People who sit around thinking about who they dislike and have no respect for.
>>
>>36176707
So That's why you hate yourself
>>
people that use ifunny for images
>>
>>36177055
>>those people who claim to be open-minded but call you a conspiracy theorist or schizophrenic if you bring up the real issue of estrogens in our water
people are not aware of that? probably should start off with something like lead. most places have that in there. Then mention the other stuff, unless you start ranting about flouride that one gets people called crazy because of trickle down info. flouride is fine unless it's sitting in open water with sun shining on it directly with no shade/cover that's when it does all the conspiracy shit people rant about.
>>
I hate Harry Potter fans with a burning passion. I have never met a Harry Potter fan who wasn't a complete asshole.

Why do they fucking care if I've read the books or seen the movies? They literally have no positive aspects of themselves so they think liking Harry Potter will suddenly make them interesting.
>>
I hate people that try to make it seem like they know everything like the one Britney chick that keeps getting raided and the one guy that said 3,000,000 people died in 9/11. People like that make me wanna go genocide and kms after.
>>
>>36176264
I don't automatically dislike anyone unless they're an outright hostile douchebag. You sound like a pretty judgmental and bitter person, OP. You'd be happier if you just let things go and accept now everyone has the time, energy or temperament for meta-ethical questioning, and sources like authority and tradition help these people get along just fine.
>>
>>36176707
Single mothers get more disrespect than the deadbeat dads who walk out on them most of the time, and less respect than single dads. It's just straight up misogyny. Most single mothers with a job are some of the hardest working people you'll ever meet.
>>
I don't really respect or like people, I mainly just wish they'd leave me alone
>>
>>36178610
this is the case with most popular media. I see it with Game of Thrones, Star Wars, etc. Obsessing over things so obviously designed for the "masses" makes me feel a little uncomfortable inside, but I guess to non-autists it's just a way to connect with other normies
>>
>>36176264
NIGGERS : " )
orgoreriginal
>>
>>36176264
>"It's what you're suppose to do"
But that's completely true. Being nice and helping other people is what you're supposed to do. Do you reward people for not raping and murdering? No, you don't because not murdering and raping is what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>36176264
i automatically hate people like you OP
you little piece of shit
>>
>>36176264
>flaming perverted homosexual males
>perverted pedophilic males
>tactless enthusiastic perverted males
>anyone who self identifies as an "otaku" or "weeabo/weeb"
>effeminate males who otherwise claim to be heterosexual
>perverted effeminate males who otherwise claim to be heterosexual
>assholes
>>
File: AVOID THIS MAN.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AVOID THIS MAN.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>>36176311
>fucking nigger wearing sunglasses. Fuck them.
...I have a clinical photosensitivity to specular light. Y man?
>>
>>36176264
Weebs, convention-goers, bronies, anyone part of a leftist social movement (especially if they're white, specifically white and female), dumb women who lack self-awareness and are vocal about their stupid opinions
>>
>>36181810
>who lack self-awareness and are vocal about their stupid opinions
This too.
But all of them
>>
>>36176264
Almost all ""people"" that believe in the flat Earth nonsense, most WWE fans, scammers, things like that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.