[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be 19 > always had issues with waking up early

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1490406085565.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1490406085565.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
> be me
> be 19
> always had issues with waking up early
> people tell me to go to sleep earlier
> i already go to sleep early at around 10pm
> if i dont NEED to wake up for something i usually oversleep or just dont go at all
> usually sleep an average of 18 hours every night

whats wrong with me
>>
OP here, forgot to mention that no matter how much sleep i get im usually really tired either way, even if i sleep 6 or 9 hours.
>>
>>36174875
I'm the same way if I go to bed early and get up in the morning I'm still tired all day, so I said fuck it and stay up til 4am and sleep until noon
>>
>>36174942
if youre tired either way then why get dont you less sleep so you have more time in the day to do stuff?
>>
Hahaha you fucking faggots think that everyone isn't tired all the time? Most people drag there ass out of bed every day and are already overworked, underpaid, and stressed out running on 6 hours of sleep or less.

The key is you just fucking deal with it and maybe drink a cup of coffee.
>>
>>36174988
This
There are like 2-3 waking hours out of any day that I'm not tired
>>
>>36174976
>more time in the day to do stuff
I sit at my pc the time I am awake so no point really
>>
>>36174988
most people i talk to are fine. they aren't tired and have enough energy.

> implying coffee can solve a problem as convoluted as this

nice normie-tier advice you dumb nigger
>>
>>36174988
coffee and energy drinks don't wake me up they just keep me from passing out at any second.
>>
>>36175077
Must be nice having friends who don't do jack shit. Everyone i know who lives in the real world is tired pretty much all the time.
>>
>>36174875
Try this advice anon: digitalnoesis.org/sleep/

If you try all that and can't get rested, you likely need to see a sleep medicine doctor and get a sleep study done.
>>
>>36175143
Wake up and take a run for 10 minutes. Problem solved. If you're still tired you're probably diabetic or something
>>
>>36175172
> having friends

im not a normalfag like you. people just ask me why i look so tired and, being normies, they bring the conversation and attention towards themselves and talk about how energetic they are. most of them are doing well in college and have jobs and go to parties and everything. all i do is fail college and sleep.
>>
>>36175226
>run for 10 minutes.
that'll make me want to lay down
>>
File: 1489959614002.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489959614002.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>starting a greentext story with 'be me'

no fucking SHIT
>>
OP confirmed for a fatty with sleep apnea.
>>
>>36175254
Lol okay loser, have fun with your miserable life.

I'm sure things will magically change for the better by not making any effort to better yourself or your situation.
>>
>>36174875
>>36174914
You will be tired no matter what if you are woken up in the middle of a sleep cycle and not near the beginning/end of one. Do a little research on the subject, best to sleep in intervals of 90 minutes as thats approximately how long a sleep cycle is.

You've probably felt the feeling before, you wake up, and feel great somehow upon just waking up, you probably woke up right at the end of a sleep cycle (which should be natural because you are more alert during this period but alarms and forced schedules have fucked everybody up)
>>
>>36174988
>tfw always physically tired after working out so falling asleep is very easy to me
>always get 6-8 hours of sleep every day
>always wake up rejuvenated
>don't even need coffee to function
Lead a healthy life.
>>
>>36175343
lol, triggered because you got outsmarted? typical normie aggression. get the fuck off my board you dumb vapid cunt
>>
I strongly believe 10 hours is the optimal amount of sleep for humans, this 7-8 hours is jew bullshit to keep the plebs busy working for most of their lives
>>
>>36175511
>>>36175343 (You)
>lol, triggered because you got outsmarted? typical normie aggression. get the fuck off my board you dumb vapid cunt

This level of delusion is entertaining. Makes me feel pretty great that you're going to wake up hating life tomorrow, continue to fail at virtually every important aspect of your life
>>
>>36174875
Oversleeping makes you tired just as much as undersleeping does. Why the fuck do you think NEETs never get anything done?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.