[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally work up courage to flirt with girl >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1491421383767.png (213B, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491421383767.png
213B, 256x240px
>finally work up courage to flirt with girl
>don't think I was too autistic, but not perfect
>get shut down like a GameCube instantaneously

I don't wanna hear any of you fucks telling me I didn't try
>>
The only thing I want to hear about is who you main in Streets of Rage, and whether you were a bad enough dude to play Ash.
>>
File: TIX8uaA.jpg (847KB, 1424x1424px) Image search: [Google]
TIX8uaA.jpg
847KB, 1424x1424px
>tried to talk to a cute girl once
>it didn't go well therefore I will not try again

It takes practice and repetition, goober.
>>
>>36174792
Tell us the conversation
>>
File: 1491857612548.jpg (33KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491857612548.jpg
33KB, 447x489px
>>36174989
So to preface, I'm in the car with my friend who has pot cookies but doesn't want them and I quit weed.
Really cute grill I know, he asks if she'd want them.
Convo:
>Hey, buy these pot cookies off of me.
>I don't want them tho (laugh emoji)
>Yeah you do. $30 for 5
>I don't have cash or pants on (laugh emoji)
>Perfect
>Stop it

I blew it, and I kinda feel awesome in a masochistic sort of way. At least now I can say I've tried.
>>
>>36174792
holy shit, you didn't get it on your first try? better give up and never try flirting with any girls for the rest of your life.
>>
File: cover.jpg (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
221KB, 500x500px
>>36174944
>>36175133
I've done this quite a bit before, but I haven't done it in a long ass time (before I came here, even) and back then I still had a success rate of 0
>>
>>36175085
That's cringy af. From now on when you're lying in bed waiting to go to sleep this moment will pop into your head and you'll want to kill yourself
>>
MOMMY I TRIED IT AND IT DIDN'T WORK I HATE IT I'M NEVER GONNA TRY AGAIN

Fucking autistic little bitch
>>
>>36175231
Way ahead of ya, been trying to go to sleep for an hour but can't stop thinking about how bad I fucked up
>>
>>36175279
It'll be alright lad we all fucked up talking to girls just keep at it
>>
>>36175085
>don't think I was too autistic
Nigga you tried to sell pot cookies to a fucking roastie and tried to make her use sex as payment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.