[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: shit in anime that triggers you >ms doesnt care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
itt: shit in anime that triggers you

>ms doesnt care about anything unironicly but still has a female intrested in him
>protagonists are around 20 years old
>mc is goofy and somehow stupid but when hes really angry he becomes smart and serious
>>
File: me!me!me!.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
me!me!me!.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>mc isn't a normal guy who's getting hunted down by powerful girls.
>>
File: 1489953061906.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489953061906.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>love interest(s) make in painfully clear that they're romantically interested in MC
>MC remains completely obvlivious
>MC is an actual loser but still manages to attract dozens of females
>>
>>36173780
>mc is in high school or is a teenager
>mc is an annoying wimp that jums and screams when a girl touches him
>>
>tfw you know that it's ridiculous to expect an interesting life in your animes but you still can't accept it
>>
File: cryingangryPepe.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
cryingangryPepe.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>36173780
>MC is unpopular yet still looks better than me
FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>fighting seriously with sword sheathed or some other retarded handicap
>MC or his gf is a god that needs worshippers to gain power
>fanservice getting in the way of actual dynamic plot (a little bit is fine but I'd rather watch hentai than some overdone shit)
>everyone dies in the last episode because durrr edgy
>street thugs that look like Elvis impersonators
>having over 100 episodes
>arrogant MCs in general

Shit like this is why I quit shonen for moe. Call me a faggot but the low intensity plots are just comfy.
>>
All I want is anime where the MC expects anime shit to happen but it never does, with a lot of teasing though, eventually ending with the MC realising that none of that stuff will never happen cause real life is depressing and stuff
>>
>characters scream out obvious things right in front of them
>characters gasp loudly
>characters randomly squeeling
>writers don't even try to make the characters act realistically and instead use stereotypes and generic models.
This is literally in every anime.
>>
>mc who explains their own characteristics, motiff, and aspirations constantly

Show, not tell pls

Especially the worst when they are shouting their belief/ moral system out loud
>>
>>36174136
Welcome to the NHK and maybe Watamote is the best I can think of.
>>
First episode:
>main character is a loner amounting to nothing
>has an acquaintance, a teacher/peer/sibling who can relate to the troubles of the main character for some plot-related reason and becomes the main character's friend
>something happens that strains their relationship where the main character is the cause of something that has his old demons come back
>main character eventually comes around, MC and friend both learn from the experience and grow as people because of it

Later:
>MC is prophesized to be the savior of the universe because it was destiny
>MC has to struggle with the pressure of being the savior everyone expects him to be while struggling with his own demons
>villain is the antithesis of the MC in some way
>friend dies
>MC avenges friend, villain becomes good guy before dying andd MC is now a new and matured person, rid of the demons that plagued him in the beginning of the series and thus his character arc is complete
>make millions and billions of video games
>>
>>36174085
>street thugs that look like Elvis impersonators
You do know that is real thing right?
>>
>>36174163
>>characters scream out obvious things right in front of them
>>characters gasp loudly
This makes sense when it's an adapted manga, because it makes sense to do that in a manga context.
>>
>>36174262
It's just something I hate about the genre as a whole. It makes me feel unattached because literally no one does that in real life.
>>
File: 1469146722795.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469146722795.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
An anime has never triggered me
(I avoid harem shit and moe shit)

but regular western animated shows have triggered me plenty

>superpowered character just wants to be normal
>character made to be a regular "teen" or whatever the fuck
>when the character is grounded they don't do anything while there is havoc being reeked by the enemy
>they are the only super powered person around them and have a cast of boring supporting normies
>has to juggle regular life and strange occurrences
>if there are bullies, they aren't beaten to a bloody fucking pulp within the first few episodes
>school setting made just for the sake of being relatable
>formulaic bullshit episodes (shrunken episode, valentine, etc.)

Fucking horseshit man .
>>
File: XJ-9.jpg (31KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
XJ-9.jpg
31KB, 480x270px
>>36174318
I present you a counterargument.
Pic related
>>
>>36174228
The Ninja Storm games are better than the source material desu
>>
>>36173780
Fucking ecchi lewd shit
Can't watch 99% of anime in public on phone or something because I appear to be a pervert
Yeah let's just put a panty shot unit this scene it totally makes sense
>>
>>36174032
So r9k:the character
>>
File: 1490124469237.png (816KB, 680x784px) Image search: [Google]
1490124469237.png
816KB, 680x784px
>>36175053
I love robots in anime.
>>
Nothing. I love everything about all anime.
>>
>>36174236
Maybe, but it's gay
>>
>>36174191
>show, not tell
Anime doesn't have enough actual animation for basic storytelling principles, lad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.