[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female therapist says you are lazy, not depressed FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1477177524924.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477177524924.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>female therapist says you are lazy, not depressed

FUCK YOU BITCH REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1491854657113.png (633KB, 1274x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1491854657113.png
633KB, 1274x1136px
It ever occur to you that she's probably right? It's common for people to mistake laziness for depression, but let me guess, you wanted to be you're depressed for brownie points? Fuck off you dumb mong.
>>
>>36173572
mine just kept telling me I looked good, even when I looked terrible.
>>
tell her anonymous called her a lazy therapist
>muh harsh truth tough love psychology
laziness is always a symptom
>>
File: 1491184774075.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491184774075.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>my therapist died last year
she was killed and raped by a nignog
>>
>>36173572
>female therapists

oringijeo
>>
File: 6Yvn1THg4Cw.jpg (31KB, 599x424px) Image search: [Google]
6Yvn1THg4Cw.jpg
31KB, 599x424px
My therapist agrees with everything I say and tells me he admires my persistence.
>>
>>36173626

and I bet she was someone who tried to cure your racism
>>
>>36173572
maybe you should get off your lazy ass and find another therapist
>>
>>36173572
>Muh THerapist
>Ree

Richfag neets complaining about their life, fuck off
>>
>>36173734
the gp sent me for 10 free sessions.
>>
I'm meeting with a female therapist next week. Did I make a mistake? Are male therapists better?

I really don't wanna hear any touchy feely bullshit so should I change it so a guy or are they just cucked
>>
>>36173608
This. People aren't "just lazy". I mean, lazy people exist, but the whole concept of people having character flaws that are totally reducible to individual agency with no real cause is pure crap. OPs psych sucks.
>>
>>36173792
All therapy is just a meme. Medications are the only thing that work. Just down the pills and accept that everything will be better when you do.

Therapists are just people who couldn't cut it in psychiatry.
>>
>>36173792
Holy shit stop thinking in memes. It depends on the individual.
>>
>>36173839
Are you actually retarded? Therapy works more effectively than medication. Medication essentially numbs the pain without treating any of the underlying thought disorders.
>>
>>36173792
I chose a female therapist because I thought it would be easier to convince her to convince the real doctor I needed medication
>>
>>36173870
>Are you actually retarded?
are you youngfag? It depends entirely on the person and the situation.
>>
>>36173792

Female therapists are only okay if they're very old and are untouched by this generation's degeneracies.
>>
>>36173870
You don't have any "underlying thought disorders," moron. Your genetics are fucked so badly that your brain chemistry is abnormal. Chemicals are the only answer. Some cunt who couldn't make the cut into grad school and wound up as a "therapist" can do literally nothing for you. Their nice words aren't going to fix your shitty genes.

Who cares if the pain is only numbed so long as it isn't felt? Mission accomplished.
>>
>>36173572
>>36173599
these both seem like poor therapists.
>>
>>36173997
but if you are correct, that won't convince him becuase his chemicals won't allow it.
>>
>going to a female therapist
They do NOT understand male problems. She's been showered in so much positive attention, being lonely is a completely foreign concept to them.
>>
>>36174027
I came to the same conclusion, she was a fat single mother. I stopped going after a few sessions.
>>
>>36173599
My first one did this. My second one acknowledged that I have a weak chin/jaw and big nose (my ugliness is what causes my depression) and she supposedly talked to her maxillofacial surgeon friend about it. She showed the surgeon my pictures and asked if anything could be done, and the surgeon said that it "wasn't severe enough" to warrant surgery. I never went back after that, I thought that I had a chance
>>
>>36173572
>female therapists

>female client comes in
>"my boyfriend broke up with me and im depressed"
>"okay, heres some meds and help"

>dude comes in
>"my whole family died in a car wreck. i've been a piece of useless shit since i was first born. i only wish for death"
>"well you're just a lazy piece of shit"

i fucking hate women REEE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.