[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be born a nigger to nigger parents with nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5555.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5555.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
> be me
> be born a nigger to nigger parents with nigger family in a nigger neighborhood
> everyone I know and love is a nigger

> move to white neighborhood in 6th grade
> alienated from peers in part because of my skin(and because I was kinda a little shit(pun intended))
> just want to be more like them
> grow to hate my shit skin because it's keeping me from making friends
> begin to grow crushes on white girls who wouldn't ever give me the time of day because I'm a nigger

> get bullied like a motherfucker from 8th grade until graduation, and beaten until I was crying on a weekly basis at times, because I'm a nigger
> hate my nigger self

> at 16, read online that if you bathe with bleach your skin will get lighter over time.
> I do it regularly, even today at age 20
> doesn't work that well and is actually pretty bad for my skin, but I'm just desperate to be less of a nigger

> spend all of my time online because if you use proper grammar enough, people won't think you're a nigger
> they just assume you're white like them, and it's honestly the best

> make profiles for all social media using a white guy as my profile pic, not that it matters because no friends
> spend hours upon hours of practice to perfect a white guy voice I can use on the phone with people I haven't met before

At least you were born white, anon. I would kill to be you. Idk if you're a kissless virgin(like me), or you have no friends(like me), or you're fat or ugly as a dog.

I'd trade shoes with you in a heartbeat.
>>
But you have nigger privilege senpai, go trade in your oppression points for the least radioactive SJW pussy you can find.
>>
>>36173681
It wouldn't be the same. She'd be a niggerlover. I know it sounds dumb but that's how I'd see it
>>
I hate to break it to you anon, but skin bleaching and bathing in bleach are not the same thing. You could try lightening creams or save for the surgery (both of which are expensive and bad for you)
>>
You should have pride, my man. Countless white folk would do anything to be black.
>>
Or just don't be a nigger.
Seriously, if you're not trying to rap or talking like you use Urban Dictionary as a thesaurus nobody gives a shit, except probably other niggers who view your blackness as a "symbol of brotherhood, mah nigga!!!"
>>
>>36173366
i feel bad for you anon... i dont discriminate against skin even though i live in the middle of a ghetto of blacks (im white), still dont agree with race mixing and believe people should stick to their own race, but i dont treat anyone different because of their skin
>>
quit blaming your problems on your skin anon because most people don't see color despite what you tell yourself

have some pride instead and maybe people will treat you with respect
>>
>>36173366
Dude, it's not important if you're a nigger on the outside. It's important if you're a nigger on the outside. Just don't act like a Nigger get some nice friends and nobody will treat you like a nigger.
>>
>>36174543
goddammit I meant inside
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.