[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start new job >makes me anxious >figure it will get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: sad_pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>start new job
>makes me anxious
>figure it will get better over time
>now been working 6 months
>my anxiety has actually gotten worse

I don't know if I can make it bros
>>
I've had my job for seven years.

It didn't get better.
>>
>>36173245
How do you cope? I can't even sleep properly
>>
I work at a fire department with a bunch of hyper masculine types and I'm an anxious beta skeleton so I know that feel op. I get roasted pretty frequently and just try to ignore them
>>
>>36173263
>How do you cope?

Substance abuse.
>>
>>36173340
What do you recommend? I had a xanax prescription for a month and it ran out. It only made me sleep anyway.
>>
The anxiety will give way to constant fatigue after a year.
>>
>>36173163
>tfw started resorting to using Xanax + redbull at work
>been doing it for about two weeks now
>not sure how long until negative side effects blow my cover
>>
Your manager is going to talk to you about your performance and attitude tomorrow anon
Have you been smiling enough at work?
>>
>>36173376
that's not how my job works.

>>36173370
i feel like that would kill me
>>
>>36173461
It works really well.

The Xanax makes me chill and cancels the anxiety redbull normally gives me.

The redbull cancel the sleepiness the sleepiness that Xanax causes and helps me stay productive.

Not sure how long I can keep this up. So far everything is going just fine.
>>
>>36173376
>have you been smiling enough at work

I thought this was a meme until I got fired. what the hell is wrong with just being polite and efficient?
>>
I have a 8 years job and it gets worse. Sometimes i'm chilling but the thing is, if you dont have a steady kind of tasks to do it can become really stressful. My job is a office shit with no routine which makes my anxiety go through the roof.
>>
>>36173758
some of the most stressful times are down time
>>
>>36173370
you can keep that going indefinitely, but the problem with (ab)using benzos is that stopping can be hell on earth, even literal death.

i hope you don't use more than 2mg a day?
>>
>>36173163
Some jobs just are not for you Anon. That has happened to me too. I hardly even talked to my co-workers for a year. I just walked out one day and never came back. Look for a new job if it doesn't get better. I regret just leaving. Doesn't look good.
>>
>>36173362
alcohol and benzos. Also do dmt, it can cure your anxiety or make it 100 times worse. Worth the gamble if you ask me.
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
Don't use Benzos or Opiates to cope. I started taking Kratom for anxiety at work years ago and now I go threw a kilo a month. When you can't get it the withdrawals is fucking hell. Makes your anxiety 100x worse
>>
>>36173758
I can relate. I have a job with weird hours, weird flow (with semi-random downtime), and a lot of expectations/responsibilities as well as people depending on me. I like it for its variety, but the constant anxiety is slowly eroding my sanity.
>>
I knew if I started using drugs to cope with work, I'd end up being dependent of addicted to them.
But there was no way I could handle working without it.

It took me so long to get my job, I knew I wouldn't be able to get another if I lost it.

Sometimes I worry about the effect it's having on my health, sometimes my heart feels like it stops beating properly for a few seconds and I'll pass out if I don't lean on something.
I don't really care though, I'm not worried if I die, life is hell and I want it to end anyway.
>>
>>36174850
what drugs? I might need to start
>>
>>36174850
Are you living on Adderall?
>>
>>36173695
normalfags don't feel comfortable around us anon. you have to wear your mask in public, well in the workplace at least
>>
i've never done any drugs.
>>
>>36176527
me neither, unless prescribed. I think I'll start abusing xanax
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.