[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* >"what do you mean you dont believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 661226001[1].jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
661226001[1].jpg
104KB, 640x640px
*blocks your path*
>"what do you mean you dont believe in representative democracy anon?? Fucking bootlicking fascist!!"
>>
>>36172629
"Ok?"

And walk away.
>>
Representative democracy is a half baked fantasy. It has never existed
>>
The only reason I'm not a fascist is because they are a bunch of conformist sissies.

Fascism is like if all the undesribales of society got together to make their own normie-clone world where they would finally be accepted.
>>
>>36172675

This. The elite of society that used to be barons and nobles now control society from behind the scenes. Nothing really changed. Your vote doesn't count. It never did.
>>
File: Max_stirner[1].jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner[1].jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>36172676
Without a government to keep you safe ill crush you under my boot and make you my property

The fact that the state has a monopoly on the use of force is the only thing standing between you sitting in your basement shitposting and eating pizza, and me forcefeeding you estrogen and MDMA and fucking you to death
>>
>>36172758

>I am a snowflake in having violent inclinations

Lol, you cute.
>>
>>36172629
these dumb threads get weirder by the day
>>
Looks like she could take a mean dump
>>
>>36172629
I'd love to lick your boot!
>>
>>36172629
>unsheath my katana
>smile
>time to slice n dice roastie
>>
>>36172629
Arnold take down that fucking wig...
>>
>>36172629
Someone explain what drives women to look like this
>>
>>36173647
they are dykes
>>
>>36173647
not having shit taste
>>
>>36172629
Democracy is inherently flawed because human intellect is not equal

Oligarchy or gtfo, you cavewoman
>>
Clearly she craves my fascist seed
>>
>>36173699
taste in themselves?
>>
I don't find muscular woman physically attractive at all, but knowing that she had the self-discipline required to get a body like that makes her incredibly attractive to me.
>>
I would suck her engorged clit
>>
File: americans.jpg (76KB, 418x581px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
76KB, 418x581px
>>36172629
Antifa doesn't believe in representative democracy either

They're a bunch of communist scum
>>
>>36173744
Same desu

>tfw you will never give a blowjob to a female (female)
>>
>>36173745
>>36173745
communism is literally just (((direct democracy)))
>>
>ywn feel her muscular vagina squeezing every last drop of cum from your cock
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.