[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw phimosis >shaft skin is tight as well even if i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 54898798778789.png (254KB, 492x476px) Image search: [Google]
54898798778789.png
254KB, 492x476px
>tfw phimosis
>shaft skin is tight as well

even if i was to magically get some chick in bed. i think she would be revolted by the disgusting looking dick i have.
Makes wanking a bit hard lads.
>>
>>36172158
Get hard and post a pic
>>
>>36172220
but that's gay lad
>>
>>36172293
It's never gay when you're among friends
>>
>>36172158
Do your best to pull the foreskin forwards past the tip. Also try lightly pissing into it. You'll have to hold yourself obviously but it'll help you slowly work the skin. I had it really bad and got thrush, can't feel anything from sex. So work with the skin everyday and save yourself!
>>
I got circumcised at 13 because of phimosis.. Wish I just got it done as a baby, shit sucks.
>>
File: whydidyouaskforthis.jpg (2MB, 1984x3520px) Image search: [Google]
whydidyouaskforthis.jpg
2MB, 1984x3520px
>>36172322
you asked for this friend. not pretty
>>
>>36172868
Fuck that's big. What have you been feeding that thing?
>>
>>36172868
Post some more
For further evaluation purposes......
>>
File: 20170409_183235.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_183235.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36172868
How big? Your phimosis doesn't look like anything some stretching won't fix. I had phimosis when I was in my early teens and fixed with jacking off lol. It'll hurt but just keep at it. Not to be gay but here's how my cock looks now
>>
>>36172868

Oh wow, good for you my man
>>
>all those threads bullying cutfags
LEL ENJOY YOUR PHISMOSIS, FILTHY INTACTS
>>
>>36173023
>>36173069
no. gay

>>36173075
ok

>>36173091
thanks?
>>
>>36172868
how big is ur dik?
>>
>>36172868
I had surgery on mine which helps a bit but it's still pretty scarred and tight. I've slept with two girls and both weren't bothered by it. I really don't think it's a problem.
>>
>>36173525
i think ~7 / 8 "

>>36173592
>surgery
>scarred and tight
fuck man thats exactly what I don't want. It's not that I care what a woman thinks about it being scarred, I just dont want a scarred dick.
>>
>>36173639
Then do what I told you and stretch the skin back
>>
>>36172158
get surgery now
i thought i didnt care but then cosmos and destiny exploded and i could fuck a fucking 10
She was right there laying on my bed and me with a raging boner
And here i am lol the vcard is strong in me
get surgery now
>>
>>36172158
Hey man, I had phimosis too and I was worried I would have to get circumcised as a result, but I didn't have to. I just started stretching my foreskin out and apart every day and within a few weeks I could pull my foreskin back completely. Take it easy, no need to traumatize your foreskin, but stretching is an easy solution.

Because of my long time phimosis, my glans is still real sensitive, so I actually prefer it to remain covered for most sex acts. I've had sex with many women and if any of them had a problem with my anteater dick, none of them said anything negative about it. Most dicks are pretty weird looking, so don't stress. I guarantee you that your anxiety surrounding your phimosis will cause you more romantic and sexual issues than your phimosis will.
>>
>>36173507
>thanks?

Yeah, I meant that. I used to have the same problem. Just stretch, it honestly works over time. Masterbating did it for me actually.
>>
>>surgery
>>scarred and tight
>fuck man thats exactly what I don't want. It's not that I care what a woman thinks about it being scarred, I just dont want a scarred dick.
Mine was pretty bad so it was definitely worse before the scarring. The scarring doesn't look awful but it's difficult getting a condom on
>>
>>36172158
I used to have phimosis. Another anon already gave good advice. You can get stretching cream from your doctor (talk to him/her about your phimosis first) that will help you.

In my case it was too severe and my frenulum was also making it even more difficult. I eventually resorted to circumcision, but I am lucky to live in a good area and had a great surgeon so my dick came out looking great, but most people may not have the same luck.
>>
>>36172868
That is literally so easily fixed, anon. I had phimosis slightly worse than you & within a week of stretching for maybe 5 minutes a day I could open mine a bit more than yours.

Just bathe nightly & stretch it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.