[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what do you friend think ? Is it better to love or lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 1-F-479-4-1500x.jpg (481KB, 1500x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1-F-479-4-1500x.jpg
481KB, 1500x2030px
So, what do you friend think ?

Is it better to love or lose or to not love at all ?
>>
>>36171654
Its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. It hurts more than the sense of brooding isolation that accompanies the alternative when you do lose it, but that only makes the good times of the past stronger.

We all deserve a little peace in this life, but you have to understand that even if you find it you'll eventually lose it. That's why you've got to appreciate shit and actively pursue a better life. Avoiding the entire process is tragic because you've spared a temporary biting pain for a constant dulling pain. You deserve better.
>>
File: sa.png (10KB, 947x411px)
sa.png
10KB, 947x411px
>>36171738

It has been a year now, more than a year, and I still doubt if it's better to love and lose than to not love at all.

She was my first proper love. First girl that made me feel like love is something that actually exists.

Never before have I met somebody that felt so selflessly about me.

She was my little wonder, and all that is fucking gone.

I miss being in her room, sitting on her bed with my back against the wall, her legs around my waist, and we'd just make stupid noises at eachother, I'd kiss her forehead and she'd trace her fingers through my hair, rain outside on a chilly September evening, the mix cds we made for eachother when we were just friends, softly playing in the background.

Never again will I be able to smell her on my clothes after meeting her, for days, that weird mix of grass, fresh laundry and something peppery and spicy. Never again I'll feel her cuddle up against me on those nights we slept naked, never again will she tell me "you feel like home, *anon*". Never again will we bake together. Never again will I have my best friend back.

I miss her, lad. I miss how I had a plan, a goal, when I was with her. I miss how I knew that we'll make things work, no matter what. I miss feeling like somebody out there has your back. I miss how she was the first person I could be myself around. I miss how I was the only one she ever felt comfortable around with sex stuff. I miss how soft her body, I miss her hair and her eyes and her hands, and her back, and her neck and her nose and the triangle beauty spots on her left cheek, and and her smile and the way her breathing got heavier and heavier when I started running my hand all over her. I miss rainy afternoons, sunny mornings, snowy nights with her.

I miss my best friend.

I got so fucked up after all this shit that after a couple of months I got a tattoo of a soundwave of a voice message from her.

*good night, qt, I love you*
>>
>>36172033
what happened?

you're making me feel feels I didn't know existed
>>
>>36171654
I still have faith. It's better to lose a battle and keep trying
>>
File: 041001-1 (2).jpg (316KB, 1000x937px) Image search: [Google]
041001-1 (2).jpg
316KB, 1000x937px
I'm so sad to see that the fabric quality isn't up to par. Otherwise I wish I could http://www.daltt.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=436&cate_no=1&display_group=3 ;~; was fawning over this yesterday!
>>
File: IMG_8190.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px)
IMG_8190.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36172066
What feels, anon ?

I don't really know myself exactly what happened. It's a mix of her cuntfuck mother drilling ideas in her head, my own fucking fault for sometimes missing the point of what I had and getting caught up on tiny details, and distance.

But as much as I fucked up, I loved that little human so much.
>>
File: 1462724724063.jpg (103KB, 597x720px)
1462724724063.jpg
103KB, 597x720px
>>36172033
>"you feel like home, *anon*"
>nobody will ever say this to me
>this whole post will never happen to be

End it now, it's not worth it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.