[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WW3 is about to start >tfw I supported Donald because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: cant stop it.jpg (41KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
cant stop it.jpg
41KB, 630x351px
>WW3 is about to start
>tfw I supported Donald because I didn't want WW3
>tfw it didn't matter

You know, I kinda feel an extreme sadness that no matter what, you're fucked. Anyone else feel the same? It's not even the betrayal anymore, it's just that this sense that there really was nothing we could do.

Damn, I just didn't want it to end, ya know? I still wanna play my vidya games.
>>
>implying our generation will fight to die for our politicians , even under the threat of draft and incarceration

*tip*
>>
>>36171514
No man i was expecting ww3 it was coming for a long time.. sometimes shit must hit the fan..
>>
>>36171564
you underestimate the gullibility of the right wing
>>
File: 1.jpg (66KB, 540x685px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66KB, 540x685px
>>36171514
>thought Hillary would start WW3
>voted trump instead
>changed my mind and think WW3 sounds pretty good
>Trump might start WW3 anyways
Life's actually going my way right now .
>>
>>36171514
>I didn't want WW3 so I supported the childish lunatic with a massive ego

When did you realize you're actually as stupid as everyone has been telling you?
>>
>>36171631

You vastly overestimate political influence on the people.
>>
>>36171514
>tfw I supported Donald because I did want WW3
>>
>2017

>People still falling for the Democrat/Republican meme

Sad!
>>
>>36171657
a few errant bombs lobbed and some precision false flags and boom. cletus and bubba gonna march
politicians are all the same and its the bubooms that that influence baboons
>>
actually though, what were you basing your information on

did you hear him say "don't vote for her, she'll start ww3!" and then just immediately take him at his word?

like, you saw that and thought to yourself "shit, that's all I need! I sure as hell don't want WW3!" and that was that?
>>
>>36171702

Go ahead, it's not that simple and easy.

Our generation can't be fucked with getting a marriage, what makes you think we would march to war for any reason, any false flag or real ones?

By all means, plant your flags.
>>
What difference does it make to us, the average layman , who holds the power and runs the show?
>>
>>36171746

No dude. I just put two and two together when Hilary was talking shit about the Russians and made it clear that she wanted to go at them for some hacking bullshit that wasn't even true. Everybody friggin knew that she wanted to do to Putin like she did with Gadaffi.
>>
>>36171514
>tfw I supported Donald because I didn't want WW3

the brainwashing is sad. if you sincerely repent and think for yourself from now on, I will be impressed.
>>
>>36171514
We aren't going to have world war 3 and you are fucking stupid
>>
>>36171514
This past election was never about building a wall, or making better trade deals, or staying out of the Middle East. The uninitiated still believe that's what it was about.

It was always about the preservation of white European civilization and values. Getting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court was a good start. If Trump makes good on his immigration promises, he'll have done what I voted for him to do. If he goes cuck on that, that's when he'll lose my support.

On everything else, I have very little expectation for Trump. Thinking a New York City billionaire gives a single fuck about Rust Belt values is laughable.
>>
>WW3
>ever happening with America, especially in a Post Vietnam War world
>>
Dying by nuke isn't that bad it's quick and pretty painless because it happens so quick
>>
>>36171915
Haha even now the evil devils who are real leaders of the world they are celebrating their plan is ready to began....they make loads of money from the war...and on the end they will rule the world for their own...we will live in horrible dictatorship of the globalist overlords..there is nothing to stop the ww3...
>>
Also I'm so tired of all the fucking Russiaboos on here. The hardliners in the DoD were right, we should've nuked them in the early 60s. Slavs are too uncivilized and backwards to have nukes.
>>
Or why don't the elites drop a nuke on themselves? Then all this gay squabbling over money and territory would stop.
>>
File: 1491054009358.jpg (31KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491054009358.jpg
31KB, 400x388px
>>36172104
>a nuke will never explode directly above my house
Fuck this shit
>>
>>36171915

Then why does George Soros have his own personal bunker?

The guy smells the nukes coming.
>>
>>36172274
Go to Albania, they have enough bunkers for everyone.
>>
Why don't we just trade George soros and his family to the Russians for something
>>
>>36171870
You have literally zero understanding of geopolitics/international relations if you think that is in any way a valid concern/realistic possibility.
>>
With who you fucking idiot? Neither china or Russia is actually upset and we've been double dipping in the Middle East for decades
There's literally no one that matters. Europe, Australia, the rest of the Americas don't matter
>>
>>36172360
/pol/ gets most of their news from sources that are either Russian shills or ideologically converged with Russian shills
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.