[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 33 years old and still on this website Are there any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0254.jpg (292KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
292KB, 748x748px
>tfw 33 years old and still on this website

Are there any other post-30 robots here or am I doomed to be the NEET lord?
>>
>>36171342
Yes, I stopped giving a fuck. I'm anonymous so no one gives a damn about me anyways.

shit posts for days
>>
over 40, so calm your tits. Or post them if you actually have any.
>>
>>36171445

I do but the are hairy so I don't think anybody wants to see them
>>
33, unhappy shitty marriage, borderline abusive, stayed with her because I figured I couldn't get anyone else

This is your future robots
>>
>>36171342
33 here too, I still live like a teenager. Worse actually, teenagers have fun.
>>
>>36171607
D d do you guys do the sex?
>>
Not 30, Im just bumping to save the thread from being deleted.
>>
>>36171342
Going to be 30 in six months.

I really want to change, but it's too hard.
>>
File: comfy NEET pepe.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfy NEET pepe.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>36171342
32 years young, and I still dress and act and feel like I'm 16 years old and on my way to the Warped Tour.

I've been a NEET for "only" 3 years now and it sucks. Being a NEET is fucking sweet when you're 19 or something and are still on "kid mode" and you see it as a vacation. Not so much when you realize you're one day closer to death

At least now I know what I wanted to do in life, which only took half of my life so far to figure out. First step is going to back to wagecuckery and the first step is always the hardest isn't it?

I also fucking hate so much what this website has become. "Childhood nostalgia" threads with everyone reminiscing about youtube and iphones and playstation three just pisses me off so much. My childhood was the Scholastic book club and Pogs and arcades and wandering around the woods. Not the god damn internet and technology from the late 2000s.
>>
>>36173082
>My childhood was the Scholastic book club and Pogs and arcades and wandering around the woods.

Same here, but video games are the only thing that is left. I can still play Cross Country USA because some abandon ware site uploaded a tweaked version that works on current Windows operating systems. I even have the original box, map, and floppies that came with my copy.

Pogs are worthless and boring, and the woods got paved over and filled in with a parking lot.
>>
27, but I can't see my life substantively changing ever, really
>>
Turned 30 this year. Not much to say on the matter.
>>
>>36173082
>My childhood was the Scholastic book club and Pogs and arcades and wandering around the woods.
>>36173194
>Cross Country USA
>the woods got paved over and filled in with a parking lot.
Right in the nostalgia-filtered feelings hole; other oldfags really know where the buttons are.
>>
>>36173194
I have no real video game memories from my childhood. it was always something that I played at other kids' houses for like 20 minutes, or at my cousin's whose parents still had an Atari system.

My parents were very much anti-video games and were also behind the times when it comes to computers and internet. Lots of older people were at the time. My parents wanted me to grow up normal and not waste my youth on the "screens" but it backfired as I instead wasted my 20s on video games since I had never experienced it or learned self-control.
>>
>>36171342
I'm thirty, and shit still is the same.
>>
31 in less than a week. Things are improving. Slowly, but noticeably.
>>
>>36171342
38 reporting in 23th i will be 39yo.
>>
>>36171342
33 here as well.

I can tell you true happiness comes from deprivation.

Deprive yourself of women. Alcohol. Candy.

Stay at home. Work out. Eat right. Drink tons of water. Maybe grow a garden.

And forget everything else.

99% of my depression comes from other people.

The hermit life is best life.
>>
>>36171342
33 here as well

wagecuck 5 days a week and then go back to my small apartment all alone. No chance of ever getting a girlfriend since I never leave the apartment aside from work and all my friends are all married with kids now so we never hang out anymore.

I've been seriously thinking about suicide lately.
>>
>>36173664
>My parents were very much anti-video games

Same here except for some educational computer games like SimCity 2000 and Cross Country USA.

Now I'm a loser, probably because they did a shit job raising me and depriving me of the stuff all the other kids had, and so now I spend my time having the childhood I never had on the cheap.

>tfw played super nintendo on a high end early 2000s CRT TV all last night.

Shit was so cash.
>>
>>36173753
Do you work or anything? I want to live the hermit life but I'm forced to leave my house a lot.
>>
>tfw you're probably going to end up like this

Should I kill myself now?
>>
>>36171342
Shouldn't you have gotten your dark wizard powers by now?
>>
27 here. Any advice to help me salvage my last 2.5 years until wizard mode? I'm fat, nearly bald, divorced (failed normie). Not much going for me at the moment...
>>
>>36174155
if you are divorced that implies you were married. You can't be a wizard, you fucked up man.
>>
File: 1499143698671.jpg (444KB, 1206x872px) Image search: [Google]
1499143698671.jpg
444KB, 1206x872px
>>36171342
31 here, like it matters aniway, my mind got stuck at 23
>>
>>36174155
>fucking normie complains about being divorced
>meanwhile, a trurobot like me is 29 and I still haved made out with a girl yet.
>>
>>36174188
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have said wizard. Still sucks though.

>>36174281
I'm glad I got lucky once, but it only lasted two years and then she fucked Chad while I was out of town.

So can anyone here help me fix my life now that I'm cucked and depressed?
>>
>33
>In dead end 4 year relationship
>Have never lived more than an hour from my childhood house and rarely left the Philadelphia area for even a vacation
IamCharlieKelly.jpg
>Hate my job
>Make $1,000 every 2 weeks

Finally embracing the idea of pulling myself out of this funk
>Stressing about finding a career will no longer be top priority
>Figure out what will make me happy

I hate living in this area. Planning on moving to Seattle area within the year. I always romanticized the Pacific NW.
>>
>>36172488
>>36172967
>>36173218
>>36174155
kill yourself youngfags. it says 30+, every time there's a thread like this youngfags have to come in and post their faggot shit. I hope you all get cancer.
>>
>>36174392
>it only lasted two years and then she fucked Chad while I was out of town.

That's sort of sad. Sort of. It sort of makes me feel better normies like you had relationships that crashed and burned. You have nothing (except for the memories - good and bad) and I have nothing.
>>
>>36171342
I'm about to turn 31. Alcohol dependent. April 23 is my birthday. Might kill myself.
>>
>>36174483
The 25+ thread has lots of 19-22 year olds posting in it.

Quit yer bitchin.
>>
31 year old robot here browsing 4chan while high on coke & 2 of my ftiends play video slots beside my bed.Kill me
>>
>>36171342
Turned 40 in January. Don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1490220354946.jpg (140KB, 521x635px) Image search: [Google]
1490220354946.jpg
140KB, 521x635px
>>36173753
I moved to the country about a year ago, I still have to drive back to the city for work but everything you've said is true.
>>
>>36174568
We should organize some mass suicide ritual. I also want to kill myself and I'm sure a lot of people here do too.

At least if we do it that way we will make the evening news or something.
>>
>>36174584
That's my fucking point. I hate all of those faggots. youngfags insist on shitting in every fucking thread. 25+ thread, "i'm 19 blah fucking blahh". I wish someone would cut their fucking throats.
>>
31. Posting from shitty job at the moment. Glad it's not just teenagers here.

When they have those age threads, no one is over 24.
>>
>>36171607
>This is your future
Not mine, normie
Thank you for reminding me it could be worse
>>
>>36174258
Same here.

Somehow 31 but my life has been the same for a decade and I still like toys.
>>
>>36171607
>33, unhappy shitty marriage
you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>36174787
Try to be less edgy.
>>
>>36175124
true edgelords don't grow out of their edge and they don't try to be anything at all so fuck you, fuck the man and fuck the system.
>>
>tfw 30+ year old kissless virgin and married
>>
>>36175124
Its not edginess. it's extreme frustration at having no where that isn't shit up by young/normal fags. even on the /r9k/ the loser board on a site known for it's pedos and autists I get called "normie" and "boring" by children who post on here about their beach parties and girlfriends, so you can fuck yourself youngfag.
>>
>>36171607

>This is your future robots
>marriage

i would like to point out a logical flaw in your post
>>
>>36175275
not sure why you are directing it at young people,
im in the exact same position now that I was when i was 19
>>
>>36171342
39 as of tomorrow no anon you aren't alone
>>
File: 1480751972456.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1480751972456.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
ill be 30 at the end of this month

can someone please end my suffering, i dont want to be a wizard
>>
>>36171607
your not allowed to be here if you are married or kissed a girl, this is for wizards you faggot. I curse you.
>>
>>36175366
I don't blame young people for being young. I blame them for being young and posting in 25/30+ threads when there are 100 other threads for them to post in.
>>
>>36175409
you shouldn't even be in this thread faggot, there's a 25+ thread for people like you. you must be fucking retarded.
>>
>>36173082
your age flipped here, I'm pretty much bored of everything I used to like at the moment. most of the stuff I still like doing is usually not possible most of the time for me

my life collapsed 3 1/2 years ago in college after I had a partial mental breakdown, it was pretty much inevitable. I'm better now but it is still difficult to find some purpose. Thinking about learning something easy like python and programming donationware or something.
>>
>>36175599
I hope you get cancer you fucking human garbage. origninii
>>
>>36175676
Please dont turn this thread into garbage.
>>
>>36175395
I hope you have a nice birthday my old friend!
>>
>>36175791
you're not even 25 let alone 30. just fuck off anon.
>>
>>36175880
I'm probably not the guy you were originally responding too.

It's only 6 months until I'm 30.
>>
>>36175919
you're still not 30 so why the fuck are you posting in this thread? why do you post in this thread when you could post in any of the other threads that don't specify 30+?
>>
>>36176070
This is our generation's "get off my lawn!"
>>
WHERE ARE ALL THE 30+ FEMBOTS JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>36176144
>WHERE ARE ALL THE 30+ FEMBOTS JESUS CHRIST
kill yourself kid.
>>
>>36176070
my father wouldn't allow us to go on on our neighbours lawns but didn't mind when other children went on ours. he was a strange guy.
>>
>>36171607
this could have been me but thankfully the bitch's uterus is plagued and she didn't get pregnant despite the scares.

i was young and stupid then. 29 now, never gonna let a bitch pull that shit on me again. condoms every time.
>>
>>36176070
Im closer to 30 than 25 at 29.5
>>
>>36175853
Thanks m8 much appreciated *origo*
>>
>>36176374
so you belong in the 25+ thread for another 6 months. I don't know why you're struggling to understand this you obtuse fuck.
>>
>>36176144
Realistically they're collecting cats and Disney Princesses and don't know anything about 4chan. I know some of them.

What's a 30+ year old female virgin robot caled? A witch? Sorceress?
>>
>>36176879
>What's a 30+ year old female virgin robot caled? A witch? Sorceress?
kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>36176905
>being this triggered over nothing
>being 30+ years old and still taking the newfag meme seriously like it's 2008

whew lad
>>
>>36177006
not everything is a meme youngfag
>making excuses for posting where you have no business being.
>>
>>36177076
I have all the business to be here, if you don't like it go ahead and make me leave, tough guy. I was here before you found this website and I'll be here after you get bored of it.
>>
>>36171342
I'm older than you and I hate people. My entire social interaction consists of arguing with people on 4chan and making them feel bad.
>>
I a 87 old virgin anon. Still shitposting still alive...

Lol jks im a 20 yo khv with diagnosed aspergers neet
>>
These are the threads I come here for, just to get a glimpse of what might happen in the future. 26 y/o wagecuck here, still live at home. Need a miracle right now to get out of this hell hole. Been redpilled on women and not really gonna give a fuck too much even though companionship seems nice at the moment, but probably just ends up being a huge fucking hassle.

Just need to move on with my life
>>
File: 1442441378482.jpg (58KB, 625x419px) Image search: [Google]
1442441378482.jpg
58KB, 625x419px
>>36177530
>tough guy.
>I was here before you found this website and I'll be here after you get bored of it.
why do you make such silly claims? it only makes you appear extra foolish after posting in a thread you're not old enough to be in
>>
>31 years old
>never had a relationship even though I've had seriously hot girls after me but my insecurity about my body always made me avoid them
>had sex a couple times but never managed to cum even with ridiculously hot girls
>the fact that I've been a neet half of my adulthood and had shitty jobs the other doesn't help my confidence
>4 years I took all the courage I had and told this girl I worked with I was in love with her she flat out rejected me
>i quit that job and never talk to her again got into a huge depression for months
>i decided i was going to prove her wrong, got back to college graduated 2 years later with ease
>I'm now in the last stage of the selection process for a high ranking government job that could change my life
>had the psychological evaluation the results will be out next week and I'm scared shitless they'll realize how fucked up i am

There it is, thats my life
>>
>>36178418
>posting 9gag macro images

lmao kek nice newfag badge of honor
>>
>>36178489
>lmao kek
it suited the situation and outed you as well. better than expected kid.
>>
>>36178431
i wish you all the best anon.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.