[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling it quits boys, where can I purchase a gun without a license?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1891.jpg (14KB, 354x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1891.jpg
14KB, 354x236px
Calling it quits boys, where can I purchase a gun without a license? I live in commiefornia if that helps
>>
>>36171258
How about rethink this situation? I'm Canadian and wanna move to California. Help me out lets be roommates
>>
>>36171258
a free state you cuck
>>
Go to /k/, retard
>>
>>36171273
I would if you asked months ago

>>36171285
Got an example? I'm assuming I gotta meet with the vendor since I saw no one ships here
>>
>>36171349
an uncucked non communist state

also instead of killing yourself get into shooting as a hobby
its incredibly relaxing and saved me from suicide
>>
at a gunshow
>>
>>36171419
Wouldn't they need some sort of license/indentification? Or is it really just I can walk in and buy one
>>
File: 1489292167832.jpg (823KB, 1885x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1489292167832.jpg
823KB, 1885x1964px
>>36171349
I would of if you made a call for help sooner. Lets be roomies bud.

I need you in my life, man.
>>
>>36171258
I'm not saying kys but if you're that bent on your own fatality why not use all your resources to go to a place to buy a gun and kys? It's not that hard
>>
>>36171468
you cant buy a gun from any dealer without passing a bacground check and nobody will sell to someone from cali if they dont have the license
>>
>>36171527
See>>36171552

>>36171552
I find that hard to believe, there's really no underground craigslist for guns? I don't mean professionally just some guy would work fine right
>>
>>36171699
lol
if you can find an underground craigslist for guns go ahead i guess but in california you still have to pass a background check to buy any gun in a private sale

no guy will just sell you one in california unless you manage to find some guy selling hot guns
>>
>>36171745
>if you can find one go ahead
I mean that's why the thread was made I don't know any
>>
>>36171258
Drive to a state with no regulation on sales of fire arms at gun shows. Since you're asking this on /r9k/ I suspect that you aren't able to drive to south Carolina whenever you want to and aren't 21. We have gun laws to keep people like you from getting firearms.
>>
>>36171258
Buying a shotgun is gonna be easier than buying a handgun.

Don't call it quits though.

Try to be the biggest leech you can. It's easy in California.

I see a psychologist every week on the taxpayer's dime since it's so easy to get on Medical.
>>
>>36171911
Correction: It's Medi-Cal
>>
You'd need to pass a federal background check and show ID almost anywhere, including redneck trailer trash states. You live in California, get a bag of heroin, overdose.
>>
Why not spend that money on Mexican hookers and blow instead
>>
>>36171878
If someone wants to kill themselves, it should be their choice. Who are you to say that their life doesn't belong to them?
>>
File: IMG_1423.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>36171477
>>36171402
>>36171273
Why is it this board wants to see some people kill themselves and live stream and others they selflessly wish to save their lives?
>>
>>36171258
>buying guns
>cali
lol

>buying a gun for suicide
Just jump off a building or use an exit bag. We gun owners don't need you sad fucks increasing the gun suicide rate, which SJWs lump in with homicides and self defense for a "gun deaths" number that they then throw in peoples faces while screaming to ban assault weapons with extended high capacity clipazines. If you suicide by gun, you are literally doing a favor for the worst types of soccer moms and SJWs that you can imagine.

Alternately, buy a gun and take up shooting as a hobby. It's terribly fun. I'm sure you can make it through, anon.

>>36171878
Shit doesn't work like that, you fucking mongoloid. Only FFLs show up at gun shows, and they have to sell to you by the laws of the state you came from and do the full 4473 and background check.
>>
>>36171991
I never said he shouldn't kill himself. He should totally kill himself. I just think 17 year old kids shouldn't be able to buy handguns and most of the voters in California agree.
>>
>>36172006
when you have a popular board you have many different people
>>
>>36172055
>if you suicide by gun you are helping the liberals!!!
How is that supposed to be relevant to me anymore if I'm gonna an hero lmao

I don't like it either man but you can't blame that entire paradigm shift on some retard killing himself
>>
>>36172097
Gun deaths nationwide are actually a very small scale - tens of thousands. If I can talk some faggot out of helping to ruin my hobby and enabling the most cancerous form of human to walk the earth, even if it's a minute percentage of the overall stat, I will.

I just really fucking love guns. And hate the left. And even just one suicide by gun will help them, just a tiny bit.

If you're going to go out, at least do a tiny bit of good for us over at /k/ as you do it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.