[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loss of virginity Does this graphic reassure you or pani

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (65KB, 1090x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65KB, 1090x720px
>loss of virginity
Does this graphic reassure you or panic you, /r9k/?

sources https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/nsfg_2013_2015_puf.htm
>>
data seems odd, not in agreement with other data I've seen
>>
>>36171002
it's the Center for Disease Control's national survey, so I'm curious what the source of conflicting data would be.
>>
>>36171061
actually looking at my go-to source for this I stand corrected, I was feeling overly pessimistic.

feelsgoodman
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (114KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
114KB, 800x850px
>tfw I lost my virginity at age 19, a month before I turned 20.
Feel so good man. Feels good to know I'm NORMAL.
>>
Why doesn't that chart include gays?
>>
>>36170861
No it just confirms that 25+ virgins are doomed. 20+ virginity is alright if you didn't get laid because you were busy. If you're a virgin past 25 you're justgenetic failure.
>>
>tfw I lost my virginity at 19, by which point roughly 2/3rds of americans already had
>>
>>36171192
REEEEE NORMIES GET IN
>>
>>36170861
I turned 18 today and haven't had a gf yet, I've kind of accepted I'm in for the long haul
>>
>>36170861
>4% at 40

that's about 1 in every 20 people

that seems a little high, seems like that was just an off year also
>>
>>36171199
because of what they wanted to look at

how the chart would look for homosexuals would be pretty interesting, but opens up a host of new avenues for questions:
>do they only count losing their virginity to a person
>should they separate gay men and gay women
>how will the information look as a result of people who remain closeted until late in their life
etc. All that info and granularity would be lost by mixing the two together.

>>36171367
honestly going by this chart that doesn't seem abnormal by any stretch. I didn't get a girlfriend until university.
>>
>>36171413
>>do they only count losing their virginity to a person
lel
"to a person of the same sex"
>>
>>36171374
I don't think it seems high at all. This is just one study but I have a feeling there are a lot more virgins out there then what normies believed there to be. This board only gives us a tiny glimpse at the possibility.

A lot of people are definitely lying about who they sleep with.
>>
>>36171553
Anecdotally I think you might be right. There is always the 'odd guy' or 'shy guy' at people's places of work who lives alone. He will go completely under the radar - do people really think these people are going to be covered by a survey? No - they're never in a position to take part in one of these surveys.
>>
>>36171609
These survey's are always limited to the people who agree to be a part of them anyways. There is also the chance of someone wanting to sabotage the results by lying about things. People are devious enough to do such a thing.

The way I see it is we just need to look at how the modern world is set up and how it is a lot easier for women to get sex than it is men. It shouldn't take too much intelligence to see that clearly at the very least a lot of guys out there are getting little to no sex.

Let's be honest here, of course a majority of older adult virgins will be male.
>>
In 3 days I'll be a 35 year old virgin. But I can't say I give a fugg about my virginity anymore. lol i don't really give a fugg about anything anymore period.
>>
File: 1486922814861.jpg (99KB, 700x700px)
1486922814861.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
pure panic fills my mind
>>
>>36170861
m8 i dont even really care.
>>
>>36170861
I'm 26 and no girl has ever shown any interest in me. Women's standards are so high nowadays that it's almost impossible to get in a long-term relationship if you're an average man. Girls are all holding out for the top 5-10% of men.

It doesn't bother me that much, since I know that I'll never have a romantic relationship, I can allocate that time towards hobbies or research.
>>
There should be two societies.
A society of people that van get sex, and a society of people that can't get sex.

I just don't like that I have to see this fucking asshole and his hottest ever girlfriend walking in front of me blocking my way while they laugh about the idea if notbhaving had sex for longer than 3 months.

I fucking hate normals man holy fucking shit I hate 'em
>>
>>36172117
>I can allocate that time towards hobbies or research.
I hope we meet in real life one day so I can buy you a drink and enjoy your company
>>
File: 1490850079797.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490850079797.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
I just wish society didn't care about this
>>
>>36172146
It wouldn't be that interesting. I just consume weeb media, browse new postings on arxiv, lift, and read blogs or 4chan.
>>
>>36172179
Me too man

I think a good thing to think about is why society puts so much pressure on you to find a mate and totally degrades you if you don't.
>>
File: FaceApp_1491798888415_01.jpg (96KB, 641x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491798888415_01.jpg
96KB, 641x670px
Tfw lost mine at 15, am I chad
>>
>>36170861
>Does this graphic reassure you or panic you, /r9k/?
Why would I panic? I've never tried to lose my virginity and I'm not going to start now
>>
File: pepe1442469166359.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1442469166359.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>>36171329
>REEEEE NORMIES GET IN

kek, dont know why i laughed so hard at this...
>>
>>36170861
I feel indifferent

At 26 I've become free of my foolish desire for romance. Such things are not meant for someone like me.
>>
>>36170861
>4% of 43 year olds never had sex with the opposite sex
doesn't that just mean they are gay?
hardly counts as being a virgin.
>>
>4% of 43 year olds are virgins

I'd like to meet some of these grand wizards, so I can get a glimpse of what my future is.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.