[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leftists disregarding your opinion because you aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486564485634.jpg (852KB, 1272x892px) Image search: [Google]
1486564485634.jpg
852KB, 1272x892px
>leftists disregarding your opinion because you aren't gay/black/whatever enough
>Rightists call you a cuck if you have an idea that's to the left of "all Muslims must die!!"

Why has society gone to the shutter within the past five years or so? There seems to be no middle ground anymore
>>
Ad hominem has been a thing for a long time, not just in the last 5 years.

Most people are pretty crap at philosophy.
>>
The left has quite a lot of vocal white dudes that seem to have no trouble voicing their opinions? At least nobody reasonable tries to disprove them because of their race/gender. Also rightists are not only Pepes, even if Internet is making you think otherwise.
>>
>>36168422
True. Maybe I've just become more aware of it lately.

>>36168466
Seems like the vocal minority of leftists clings on to the white male bit, though. Same with the alt right and pepe.

Again, just a casual observation.
>>
>>36168376
>leftists disregarding your opinion because you aren't gay/black/whatever enough

you're talkin bout left-libs there bucko.
>>
>>36168376
You need to stop looking at the bottom rung of political discourse and look at what educated people have to say on these topics

There are good arguments for both left and right politics but I assure you, it isn't coming from those people you talk about
>>
>>36168608
Depens what is the topic of the discussion, I guess. I admit people can be too quick to dismiss a person based on that. As >>36168627 pointed out, it's just a subset of the left. Some care more about class issues, for example
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.