[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy feet thread for perving out... All kinds of stories, fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: qtfeet.jpg (440KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
qtfeet.jpg
440KB, 1280x1280px
Comfy feet thread for perving out... All kinds of stories, fantasies or just pics welcome
>>
>>36168335
anyone else here find it hard to get girls to give footjobs
my first ever gf was fine with it but any other girl I've mentioned it with thought it was rly weird
>>
>>36168443
(inb4 gf reeees)
It's a popular fetish, but still, some people find it unappealing. I guess there's also a stereotype of creepy hassling for feet pics, which does disservice to our kink.
>>
>>36168443
It's how you lead them into it. Was too scared with my first gf and never mention it.
Second gf would sit on the couch and put her feet on my lap
Started giving foot rubs
She saw I was hard as a rock or how foot rubs would lead to sex
Told her I thought girls feet are feminine and cute like a nice should or a beautiful neck
She never saw me as creepy and now loves that she can make me cum with just her feet
>>
>>36168780
That sounds like a win story anon, good for you.
My ultimate goal is finding a girl that'd be fine with just complete perving out, foot worship on demand, things like that
>>
>>36168845
You'll find her
Don't get freaked out if you come across a girl that thinks guys that are into feet are weird
For all you know she may have choke or scat fetish
Just move on
>>
>>36168946
True, I just don't know how to approach this aspect of a relationship. If the girl is compatible in every way other than this kink, I'm not sure what I would do
>>
>>36168780
this, always start with foot rubs for her
>>
>>36169102
be patient
if you are compatible she will want to make you happy
talk about fetishes and play yours down
>I don't have anything crazy
>I kinda think female's feet have feminine sexiness to them
>when a girl is dressed up I think the shoes are a sexy part of the outfit
(her) Shoes! I like Shoes!
take her shoe shopping put them on for her
she will begin to associate your fetish with the high she gets from buying shoes

DON"T
>halfway through sex start slobbering and licking her feet
>>
>>36169497
Oh god that'd be the worst way to approach it during sex. Thanks for advice, might come in handy...
>>
>>36169530
best of luck anon, may you have many hot FJ in the future
>>
File: 1487675585914.jpg (167KB, 996x742px) Image search: [Google]
1487675585914.jpg
167KB, 996x742px
>thoroughly hate a girl and feel she's a disgusting and terrible person. Also unattractive
>one summer day find out she has 10/10 feet
>suddenly find it hard to see her faults
>become infatuated

Being male can be really annoying sometimes.
>>
>>36169626
Do you have a femdom fetish anon? I see the potential, even if not
>>
Does anyone else try to get qts to take off their shoes and show their qt feets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.