[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its National Siblings Day, r9k! Tell me about your siblings and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: family.jpg (4KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
4KB, 266x189px
Its National Siblings Day, r9k!
Tell me about your siblings and how well you get along with them.
>>
National Siblings Day bump
>>
No one cares about the meaningless meme holidays we have every day. Seriously who comes up with this pointless shit?
>>
21 y/o broke ass student struggling to get by atm. Younger bro in apprenticeship.
From emotionally distant family, never really say/do nice things to each other but deep down proud of him for doing something with his life and earning some money.
Earlier today he buys me present out of the blue, videogame, "here ya go man we should play this together sometime like old days".

Will have to repay that down the line. Small gestures make a big difference. Lil bro is alright.
>>
>>36169761
Well a way to repay is to get together.
>>
>>36170128
Yeah man we're hanging out next week, will be a good time.
>>
Used to look up to my normie brother but now he's a reddit autist. Still has a job and social life (including normal gf) but he is not the man I once knew.
>>
>>36170364
I found as I got older I connected with my brother more. When we were younger we just didn't get along. Not just the typical kid sibling stuff but we were into different things so when we were forced to interact it was shit. I was more friendly with my sister who was young and I'd watch cartoons with.

Now my sister is completely distant, we barely even speak and I'm close to my brother. He's one of those "nerdy" normies.
>>
>>36169761
This almost made me cry shit
Original
>>
>>36170394
He was more than likely never the man you once knew, it was just that childhood role model thing. Where your family is invincible.
>>
>>36169761
You should try drinking with your brother. Its the weirdest feeling. Like it was so awkward until one of us mentioned how awkward it was.
>>
My little sister is pretty chill now. After divorce from my dad, my mum married again and gave birth to her. Things weren't easy between my sister and me when she was small and we'd constantly fight. Now, after I moved out for uni, she visits me from time to time. We get stoned and play retro vidya.
The only crush she ever had to this day, came out of the closet last year. Pretty sure we're robo-siblings.
>>
I'm 32. My sister is 34.

She's bipolar, and she has a fairly severe case. She was physically violent and once broke my mother's hand in a fight. As a kid, I'd come home from school every day to find her screaming at my mom. She would freak out *every* Christmas and major holiday and make my parents cry. At nights, she used to get angry at me for no reason. She literally broke my doorknob 3 separate times trying to break into my room in a fit of anger.

Starting at age 13, I used to walk around with a blade on me 24/7. I figured that one day she'd pick up a weapon, and I'd have to kill her. I warned her about this from time to time. Fortunately, it never happened.

I haven't substantively spoken to her in years, nor do I plan to. She's unmarried, living near my parents, and can't hold onto a job. I'm personally won several major victories in life and became a self-made millionaire (I don't care if you believe this, it's true).

Oh well. What's done is done. What comes down to it, there's really nothing special about family. Once someone causes me more pain than happiness, they get cut out. That's just how things work.

It's weird not knowing what a positive sibling relationship would be like. I've never had that. I've literally had zero experiences, ever, where I was glad she existed.
>>
>>36171784
Use your fortune to get her the help she needs
>>
>half siblings range from 5-18 years old
>never met the youngest
>the other 2 i hardly even know
>almost had an older brother but it was a miscarriage

I'm pretty much an only child anyways.
>>
>>36171901
No. She's not my problem. My parents sent her to every doctor and gave her every treatment money can buy. She's just broken.

She has zero relevance to my life. Truly, I only think of her in passing moments like this. I probably won't think about her for another 2 years. I may sound overly dramatic, but I find everything about her repugnant.
>>
My younger bro is robot in the making. Same as me no friends outside the internet. Spends his days gaming. He is clone of my just 13 years younger
>>
>>36168323
My younger brother is a chad. He treats me nicely, despite my autism. He kind of treats me like a little kid, though, even though I'm 2 years older. I would follow him around in highschool and hang out with his friends when he was. They were accepting, but probably only because they knew I had no friends of my own.
>>
>>36172334
Yeah it was a pity group.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.