[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to learn to cook >decide to do something supposedly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>try to learn to cook
>decide to do something supposedly simple and fry an egg
>turn stove on and get pan
>put oil on pan
>wait a bit for pan to heat up
>crack egg on pan
>the oil violently bubbles when the egg hits pan
>the oil flies everywhere and hits my arm and burns me
>get scared and run upstairs
>kitchen is filling with smoke
>too scared to go in there and turn stove off
>tfw mom's not home for another two hours
>>
>>36167932
As someone who's worked short-order cook, you deserve to burn alive in that house you mongoloid. It's an egg and some oil.
>>
>>36167932
Unless you have a cast iron pan there is no reason to use oil to cook an egg. I hope your house burns down you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36167932
> call the fire department before your house burns down
> now dummy
> use non-stick cooking spray after your parents un-ground you
> don't get the stove too hot
use non-stick cooking spray
>>
>>36168042
>> call the fire department before your house burns down

How? I'm too scared to use the phone. I don't even know how to order a pizza. My mom does it for me.
>>
>>36168094
Okay now I know you're pretending. No one can be this stupid.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>36167932

I feel you op
One time I was going to fry an egg
I cracked the egg
throwed the egg white on the trash
Took me 1 minute to realise what I had done
There was nothing else for me to eat

JUST
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.