[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to go to work soon >filled with nothing but sadness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: xOasShD.jpg (353KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353KB, 2048x1447px
>have to go to work soon
>filled with nothing but sadness and extreme rage

I envy you neets so much. I would quit this fucking jew wageslave job if I didn't need the money.
>>
File: 1487304441937.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px)
1487304441937.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>36167611
Iktf but i feel bad when i call in sick, because it's a small company and i don't wanna throw all the work onto my colleagues
>>
>>36167611
>sadness and extreme rage
why
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36167611
This is my face when I learned today that I will get 100 tendiebuxX><Xx in tax returns this year.
>>
>>36167611
I would honestly kill myself rather than having a normal shitty minimum wage job. Anon please start studying
>>
>>36168875
It's not minimum wage but it's certainly not high enough to get rid of the rage and desire to kill myself when I have to go in.
>>
>>36167611
Drinking myself to death during lunch. Hate my job, hate my life, wish everyday I were dead. Quitting my job next month though and going to NEET it up off of savings, might an hero after I go broke. Don't fall for the job meme anons.
>>
>>36168919
Are you at least saving up money? or do you live alone?
>>
File: 1488383182136.png (401KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488383182136.png
401KB, 601x601px
>>36168965
Yep. I'd do the same if I didn't find alcohol disgusting in every way. I'm getting close to attempting to purchase a daki with my waifu on it just so i can get some semblance of "love", thinking maybe it will stop the suicidal thoughts. I hate this job so much. It kills me a little everyday but there's no other way to get money to do what I want.

>tfw you weren't born a girl so you have to work for everything
>>
>>36169166
Live with family. I wish I could afford to live alone and not have to live paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>36167611
The whole idea that people want to work is a lie. "Character" is just a set of coping mechanisms to get through the day.

Look at apes. We're apes. Apes just want to chill unless something makes them angry or catches their interest.

If you can keep this in mind, at least you'll keep your sanity.
>>
>>36169215
Is your paycheck high enough to save some of it? like on a bank account or something like that?
>>
>Get along well with qt co-worker
>become great friends
>bring her home
>Mom ruins literally everything by being insane and overprotective
>she doesn't want to hang out anymore

I just want to disappear from the planet.

I finally felt like things were improving, but everything collapsed
>>
>>36169261
I get about $1,000 a month before taxes, taxes takes it down to $800ish. I can save all of that as my mom doesn't make me pay for anything. So I know I have it better than a lot of wageslaves but it doesn't make me feel any better. What point is there when you have no wife to come home to.
>>
>>36167611
Can't you just get NEETbux?
>>
>>36168750
$1875 here. don't even care
>>
>>36169478
I have nothing that would qualify. I have crippling depression, but nothing like anxiety that would make it impossible to work. I wish NEETbux was an option. I'd take normie scum money happily until I could buy a piece of land and just disappear. This world was not made for people like us.

>>36169368
Western women are subhuman garbage and I'd say your mom helped you out. If she could smell something off with this girl there most likely was. convert to 2d. You can't hug them and feel their warm bodies but at least they won't cheat on you and rape your bank account just so that you can get sex once a year.
>>
>>36169368
If she doesn't want to hang with YOU just because of your mom, then that means she was not worth it in the first place
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.