[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up, go to make breakfast >parents are in the kitchen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7163.jpg (17KB, 236x282px)
IMG_7163.jpg
17KB, 236x282px
>wake up, go to make breakfast
>parents are in the kitchen
>turn around and go back to bed
>>
File: 1472857582220.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1472857582220.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>wake up 4 hours later
>parents are still in the kitchen
>>
If my parents died, I would have a much better sleep schedule. It's almost 1PM now and I'm still hiding in my room because I don't want to cook and eat breakfast with them hanging around the kitchen to bother me
>>
wtf is wrong with you people?why don't you try have a conversation with your family?
>>
>>36167604
Because I am mentally ill and my family is dysfunctional. I can't face them in the morning
>>
>>36167712
mentally ill and yet completely normal to use computer and post on 4chan?stop LARPing
>>
>>36167801
>mentally ill people are retards who cant work computers

???
>>
File: 1490903177772.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490903177772.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>36167484
>If my parents died, I would have a much better sleep schedule.
I'm just so tired. All I wanna do is jerk off to SS before bed, but I have to wait for everyone to go to sleep. I get mostly 6 hours of sleep before a full day at the factory, this is slowly killing me.
Also my xbone just turned itself on, why?
>>
my parents waked me up this morning to ask if i was sleeping already.....
i just wanted to kill them for not letting me sleep
>>
Why are people on this board who should be 18+ having to be woken up by parents? Wtf
>>
>>36168716
>woke*
Also, what time do you call ''this morning''?
>>
File: 1478986874527.jpg (88KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
1478986874527.jpg
88KB, 640x908px
>>36168752
>being functional enough for an own place
Why are you here?
>>
>>36168789
I am also in your position. I only have my own place because I am disowned. Every day is an emotional struggle. A fight against depression and the inevitable day I end my sorry life.
>>
>>36167604
>single mother is a NEET
>I come home from work tired and shit
>she starts talking about stupid shit like "should I do my hair this way should I go to the party i was invited to"
>I'm just trying to relax
>she's even repeating shit
>tells me something
>walks to her phone to text and comes back and says the same stupid thing
This is so fucking annoying some days I just want to sleep all day because this bitch won't shut the fuck up. She'll tell her stupid 15 billion friends on the phone then come to me as if I care. I live with you stupid bitch stop fucking talking to me like I'm never here.
>inb4 move out
I AM moving out. This silly ass bitch thinks she's going to follow me. I'll press charges and put a restraining order once I'm all set up I don't give a fuck. How dare you treat me like shit growing up and now you wanna be best friends cuz you retired and gonna die. Lmao fucking stupid ass cunts. Women are awful.
>>
File: 1489006322832.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489006322832.png
21KB, 640x640px
>>36168842
We blew our only go at life, Anon.
>>
>>36167484
My schedule if fucked up cuz of parents too. Have to play vidjya at night because parents hound me if vidjya during day. Asking why I'm not doing something. Need to get a Nintendo Switch so I can game outside away from parents.

Have to watch anime on my phone outside because they keep asking what I'm watching.
>>
>>36168957
do we REEE! or do we cry?
>>
>>36168957
When maggots start chowing down on my eyes I will feel as though at least some organisms are finding me useful.
>>
>>36168980
Neither. We fade. It'll be the only dignified thing we'll do.
>>
>>36169042
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
REEE, REEE against the dying of the light.
>>
>>36168842
why are u disowned my man?
>>
>>36167874
If you don't download ryse son of rome for free now you're a faggit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.