[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you give her pussy that first touch and she lets out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1933.png (186KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.png
186KB, 431x431px
>when you give her pussy that first touch and she lets out a small and sexual gasp
>>
File: 1490768663291.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490768663291.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>>36165264
>implying you ever been close to a pussy that wasn't your mothers
>>
>>36165264
Please share more OP, I don't know these feels.
>>
>>36165264
I have a hard time believing you based on this pic you posted
>>
File: IMG_2551.gif (930KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2551.gif
930KB, 448x252px
>>36165461
Well basically, getting your genitals felt up by another person feels very different from you doing it to yourself.

The feeling is amplified if you've been building up sexual tension and really want to do sex with the person. I've had sexual encounters with two people: my ex-highschool gf, and a hookup in college.

With the ex-gf, whenever we built up sexual tension and really REALLY wanted it from each other, the first touch (whether it was her touching my dick or me touching her pussy) always was super super satisfying and induced a small sexual gasp out of each of us just due to the suddenness of it. I can't explain it well but it's such a foreign feeling that you let out a gasp, but it feels amazing so the gasp is coupled with a pleasure moan and it's super fucking sexy.

With the hookup in college, I didn't really feel shit about her and we just went right into it without building up tension and the feeling wasn't nearly as great.

Fun times. Now I'm an anime watching and videogame playing autist that no proper adult female would desire.
>>
>>36165708
>Well basically, getting your genitals felt up by another person feels very different from you doing it to yourself.

Yea it takes a lot longer to cum. When i jerk off I can cum in like a minute but the first time a girl tried to blow me and the first time i fucked a girl i literally couldn't cum
>>
>>36165708
How old was your highschool gf during the time? That was really good to read, thanks a lot. Do blowjobs feel as good as I imagine too?
>>
>>36165792
>first time
You were probably nervous or she was shit at it.

First time I did it with my ex I didn't cum and I thought that sex just wasn't for me, but as my ex and I continued to do sex and get more comfortable with each other sexually, cumming was easy.

Sometimes she wasn't very good and didn't move her hand right or didn't use her mouth well or I just wasn't feeling in the mood and I wouldn't cum. But when we were really into it and really focused on making each other cum, we'd cum hard. She was super sensitive and many times she'd cum after I was licking her clit for a minute or two. Obviously after another couple of minutes of cooldown I kept going and made her cum some more.
>>
>>36165818
We were both 18 at the same. It was senior year of highschool and we were both born in December. Let me note however that we were each others' firsts.

Blowjobs depend on the skill of the girl. My ex was shitty at them at first and even after we were comfortable with sex, her blowjobs didn't do it for me (teeth, not enough rubbing back and forth, too reserved to really use her tongue). After she got better it was great. She never got amazing at blowjobs though.

The hookup chick was fucking amazing though, holy shit. Her mouth skills blew my mind and it felt like my dick was melting in pleasure. It was warm and wet and there were no teeth. She was good with her tongue too and wasn't afraid to really go at it with the licking.

So for your question, it depends. Good blowjobs are as good as you imagine, bad blowjobs are not.

And no problemo friend, glad to give details about my experiences, even if I've only had two sexual partners
>>
>>36165975
Get the fuck off my board you fucking worthless normalshit.
>>
>>36166021
Hey man, I'm no normal shit any longer.

Something went awry in college and while everyone else matured, I stayed an immature autist who gets super into trash like anime and games like kingdom hearts.

I wish I didn't delve into this shit but now I have no friend and no gf and spend my days wishing for a miracle even though it won't happen
>>
>>36166089
>has had two sexual partners
>thinks he isn't a normie fuck

just memeing anon, I recommend dropping the weebshit and focusing your energy on something else
>>
File: 1491111456293.jpg (29KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491111456293.jpg
29KB, 720x400px
>>36165264
I'm drunk, a virgin and this post offends me

MODS
>>
>>36166089
Get the fuck off my board normal fag
please
>>
>>36166089
okay so a failed non-virgin normie, great, fantastic, gtfo
>>
>>36166134
Drinking is bad for you
>>
>>36165264
I remember that sound when I was the first guy to eat my ex's juicy ass
>>
>>36166205
it's better than smoking

and cheaper
>>
>>36165975
The hookup sounds like she had learned a lot of lewd moves, did it felt that good when she was riding you too? It sounded like you prefered pounding your highschool qt.
>>
>tfw you just want to share experiences with robot friends and everyone calls you a normie and says to get out

>>36166526
I very much preferred my ex to the hookup. Hookup was good at riding too (albeit not as amazing as she was at blowjobbing) and yes it seems as though she was experienced.

But the connection with a lover enhances the sexual experience by a fuck ton. What I'm saying sounds cliche but it's true. There's nothing quite as comfy and happy as fucking your lover's brains out then laying in bed naked and watching a movie right after.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.