[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no money for weed Just another day of suffering, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1491561490873.png (578KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491561490873.png
578KB, 994x720px
>no money for weed

Just another day of suffering, how are you doing r9k?
>>
>>36163564
Huff airplane gIue
>>
>>36163585
I wish I had some ether
>>
Nvm forgot I had 80 bucks in my sock drawer bout to git me high af boi hell yea
>>
File: 1489990378214.jpg (12KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489990378214.jpg
12KB, 400x251px
Nice jar of Blue Dream, alongside another jar of Jack Herer. Both dried and cured to perfection
>>
>>36163904
Blue Dream's amazing

Currently smoking some Afghan which is one of my favs.
>>
File: wojak has had enough.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
wojak has had enough.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>>36163564
I should be studying, but I can't focus for shit.
My head is aching, and I don't even want to go to the class tomorrow.
I don't know what I want out of life, besides the sweet release of death, so why the fuck do I keep tormenting myself with this fucking constant stress?
This subject barely interests me, and even if I get into the university, the classes will be full of fucking leftists and I'll have to contain my powerlevel constantly.

I don't fucking want to read books. I want to do something fucking useful, or at least have some fucking meaning in my existence. This is all fucking pointless, and nobody fucking cares about our society's continuing slide to decadence and decay.
Why the fuck should I strive and put forth the effort for a society where I will most likely never even have children of my own, and even if I do, they will be fucking minorities in our own ancestral homeland at this rate.

Fuck it all. I just want to go to sleep and never fucking wake up back into this nightmare. I fucking see myself radicalizing politically every waking moment.
>>
>>36163564
>getting addicted to a drug
>complain about being addicted
I swear, you DUDE WEED idiots are something else
>>
>>36164028
If I have to read to study I put on either comfy ambient music or classical
If I have to do math or something I listen to edm. makes me feel like I'm doing the most intense math ever and the universe depends on my answer
If I'm doing literally any other work I listen to podcasts, audiobooks, or anime filler episodes.
Sometimes the easiest way to focus is to have something minorly distracting to relieve the stress
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>36164028
Try leaving /pol for a year or two to clear out the brainlet fog which you seem to have acquired
>>
>>36164028

Lmao, i'm studying engineering and the only thing i want is to do useless shit i like

Being useful is overrated imo, all you get is helping normies to follow their useless shit while you break your back providing them of services and stuff
>>
>>36164129
It's too late now.
I will never get the shit I should have ready for tomorrow done in time.

>>36164131
Denying reality won't change it.
I cannot become ever again, one of the sheep who are blind to the ongoing demographic replacement of our people, and subversion of our culture.

>>36164190
I'd want to do useless shit I like, but I can't, because I have no fucking way of supporting myself. I am a fucking leech right now, and it won't last. I am studying so I could perhaps get an education to do something useful and earn a living, but I fucking hate this.

Honestly, every time I try to ask myself what I want out of life, it is just dying.
I am sick of this shit.
There is so fucking little in life that I care about anymore, least of that myself. My worry for the future of my people and nation is perhaps the only shred of values keeping me from utter apathetic nihilism and suicide.
>>
File: 1488763901964s.jpg (12KB, 256x143px) Image search: [Google]
1488763901964s.jpg
12KB, 256x143px
>>36164236
>omg skin colour changing nooo reeeeee my virgin ass

Jesus, you are an extreme brainlet
>>
File: f50.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
f50.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
YOU FUCKING CUNT JUST TELL ME IF I GOT THE NEW APARTMENT OR NOT

MY ENTIRE LIFE IS RIDING ON THIS AND EVERY DAY AT MY CURRENT HOME IS SUFFERING

JUST FUCKING TEXT ME YES OR NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT DEAL WITH FUCKING ANXIETY LIKE THIS

IF I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TUESDAY OR GOD FORBID WEDNESDAY OH MY GOD
>>
>>36164257

>boooooi thats stoopid cuz

gtfo
>>
>>36164257
>lol, the extinction of your people is A-ok, if you don't like it you are just a dumb racist.
>>
>>36163564
>Weed is totally not addictive bro
>I can quit whenever I want
>>
Lmao weed normie problems
>>
>>36163564
>tfw recently got Tinnitus

Don't think you've hit rock bottom yet anons, it could always get worse. Take it from me, can't even enjoy hobbies I used to.
>>
The salmon "pate" I bought was just salmon mousse, and not even the good thick kind, the shitty Mr Whippy kind
>>
>>36163662
Light 'em up, doucherag.
>>
>>36163564
>tfw you are a humboldt robot and get the best weed for the cheap prices.
>>
>>36163662
You dumb bastard don't put money in the sock drawer. Have fun getting stoned though, I'm happy for you.
>>
>>36163564
that sucks, i'm almost out had to steal some buds from my housemate
>>
>>36164077
WOAH WOAH WOAH
>FIRST OF ALL, WEEDS NOT A DRUG, ITS A PLANT
>SECOND, ITS NOT ADDICTIVE
>CURES CANCER BRO

I hate weedfags
>>
>>36164751
i smoked everyday, bongs all day for over ten years and quit for two months when i need to, wasn't a huge deal.
and drugs are great generally, just don't get addicted to them too much
>>
>>36164829
I used to smoke everyday too, doesn't mean I still don't hate weedfags who think it's completely harmless.

I stopped because it started giving me panic attacks and constant negative thoughts that put me on the verge of mental breakdowns, so giving it up was easy.
>>
>>36164903
yeah i hate people who think weed is a panacea too, i just smoke cos i'm a depressed piece of shit and it stops my boredom becoming mania
>>
I'm taking a short break before 4/20 so I can get blasted all day
>>
>>36164968
smoking weed helps me become manic
>>
I hate people who smoke. Weed where i work. You smell like a weed farm you look like shit the money that you passed us smells like weed too

And it's every race not just black people especially white people
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.