[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking down the street see this https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1489272064501.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489272064501.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Walking down the street
see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lL25ZzgsQ

wat do ?
>>
>Say ''y-you too'' and continue walking
>>
>>36163528
Who fucking cares? It's not like they're picking on her for no reason. Although I'd try chatting up the blonde side kick. I'd deep dick her
>>
>>36163528
save the qt and make her my gf
>>
>>36163756
Fuck.... I know russian but I don't want to listen to this whole shit.
But it seems that they are bullying and suffocating her to take 50 rubles from her.
That's fucking less than 1 dollar, how fucking pathetic...
>>
>>36164369
Is it even a she or just a cuck boy? I assume that the 50 rubles means something important. Like a principle. They don't give a fuck about the money itself, only that it tried to short them
>>
>>36163528
>You cant protect her
Feels bad
>>
>>36164432
It's definitely a girl, though their ukrainian accent might confuse non-native speaker.
idk, probably. They tell her something like 'If you're going to lie to us once again I'll show you. Do you understand me?'
-Are you sure you understood?
-Yes.
-Where did 50 rubles go?
-I'll say I lost them
[another girl]-Yeah, she lost them anyway.
Also they mutter something about how she won't be able to find witnesses.

I missed the part that this video is 4 years old, so at the moment of filming 50 rubles is ~1.7 dollars.
>>
>>36164653
Nobody cares about money that small. It was likely all on principle. Pay back the money you borrow from others. Unless it's a bank. Fuck banks.

They don't even seriously hurt her; just scare her and give her some slaps and choke her a bit. Just teaching her a lesson

>>36164467
Because you're weak
>>
>>36164768
>Because you're weak
because i live thousands of miles from her
>>
I'd step in and ''''''''''try to stop it'''''''''' in the desperate hope that they'd bully me instead.

>tfw you will never be slapped and choked by a gang of russian qts.
>>
>>36164819
I was giving you the benefit of hypothetically being there. Even if you were there you wouldn't do shit.
>>
>>36164866
it's a bunch of teenage girls dude, you could punch them in the back of the head and they'd be out or dead and nobody would even care because it's russia
>>
tfw no russian sociopath gf
>>
something like this did happen at my school, but it was a boy

i ended up pushing one of the girls over the railing of the stairs and she fractured her shoulder and ended up with bad injuries on the side of her face

they suspended me for two days, but because the girl in question had some notoriety it never went anywhere serious
>>
>>36163528
Command-voice the fuck out of them and break it up.
No one needs to even see that kind of shitty behavior.
>>
>>36164768
They never said anything about debt in this video.
From the other video about those girls in court https://youtu.be/GuLwICb0aXI
They say that the girl in white scarf (Lera) was allegedly rumormongering about one of those girls' mom.
From that video court gave all of them 3 years of colony, except the underage one (younger than 14)
They probably filed an appeal and could've got suspended sentence instead of real one.

Anon, idk why you think that threatening life and suffocating someone is okay. Maybe a kick in the arse, or a push in a mud counts as just bullying but this is another level.
Though, imo, only stupid apes solve their problems with other humans by using brute force.
>>
>Russian girls strangling people is a bad thing.
What's wrong with you people? I'll pay them all the rubles they like to dish out the same treatment to me.
>>
>>36164885
Someone COULD punch them in the back of the head. But you wouldn't. Stop pretending, anon.

>>36164998
You were JUST talking about money anon. Which is it? I don't speak Ruskie. You tell me. You said they wanted 50 rubles. Most likely as a debt.

And you can sit back and be a pretentious cunt all you want but at the end of the day it'll be stupid apes who run up on you and take all your shit and kill you after you smugly acted smart.
>>
>>36165094
>Implying I don't know how to fight
>Implying that robbers want to take the risk of sitting extra 7-13 years in jail
>Implying I won't give them what they want even if I see myself outpowered
>Implying I really care about my life LOL
I started from money because that was the only thing I heard in the video that wasn't muttering, and could've been the reason.
>>
>>36165179
Fuck up anon. You're a pussy.
>>
>>36163756
>It's not like they're picking on her for no reason.
Well I don't know what's going on, but your logic is pretty faulty. People always have a reason to do things. Doesn't mean it's a good reason. If I shoot up my school because i was bullied by a few kids, is that justified? I have a reason, after all.
Someone said this is about the girl not giving them 50 rubles she owes them. Is it really necessary to do all this? Punch her in the stomach and steal the 50 rubles and you're good. This method seems so inefficient
>>
File: 1488561122831.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488561122831.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>36163528
Im an intimidating dude who works out. Id tellem stop fucking with someone and fuck off or since im in russia id smack the fuck out of them.

People dont bully others around me. Shit doesnt fly, im strong enough to not take that shit and around me no one else will have to either.
>>
>>36163528
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOL MEN BTFO NOW
>>
>>36165835
This is why you're a nerd. You don't just punch someone in the stomach and "steal" the money you're owed. That teaches scum nothing.
>>
>>36165940
*assaults you for one moral dollar and spits on yu* yu a bitch, yu my bitch. *unzips pants and you voraciously start slorping down my cock* now that's a good girl *farts a little and the fart dust settles in yur tummy folds* ill lik dat up later
>>
>>36166002
lmfao i loved this. no idea what the relevance is but it made me laugh
>>
>>36165083
>it's ok for Russian girls to go around strangling random, non-consenting pedestrians because I'm a pathetic beta that wants to have his dick bullied
>>
>russia is not a shithole at a-
>>
>>36163528
>A country with just white people would be a Utopia!!!1!
>>
>>36163528
Mariupol is a pretty fucked up city full of gopniks and shit. Some kind of ukrainian Detroit i'd say.
>>
>>36166193
It's ukraine.
>>
>>36167773
>>36166193

It's close to no difference. Both countries have insanely antisocial and violent lower classes.
Gulags were closed too early tbqh.
>>
>>36163528
Enjoy the show.

>ORIGINAL, yes?
>>
>>36168023
>Can't tell the two languages apart
>Has an opinion anyway
This is why nobody takes you seriously
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.