[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i'm at work and and this girl i met on /soc/ asks me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fox.jpg (674KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
674KB, 1600x1143px
>i'm at work and and this girl i met on /soc/ asks me for a dick pic
>i head to the bathroom and take a few pictures trying to get the right angle
>finally get a good pic and send it to her
>a message pops up on my phone saying "google maps has uploaded 5 pictures for mcdonalds"
>it shows the dick pics i took with checkmarks on them
>i uncheck all of them and press cancel
how fucked am i? did it really upload those pics without asking me?
>>
help guys im standing at the register shaking and sweating bullets. does my boss need to approve the pics before they get posted on the google reviews?
>>
bumping for some helps
>>
Google takes a few days to approve location photos. You're fine.
>>
>>36163771
ok thanks anon, you don't know how fucked i was feeling. i was literally at the brink of curling up in a ball and crying
>>
>>36163847
Post the girl's tits, m8.
>>
dick pic takers deserve all they get coming towards them
>>
>>36163399

They're archived and can appear when people search that locations post or ZIP code now anon.
>>
File: dont look at the title.jpg (178KB, 450x618px) Image search: [Google]
dont look at the title.jpg
178KB, 450x618px
>>36163965
this is the only nude she's sent me
>>
>>36164063
that's a catfish my friend
>>
>>36164063
>Believing girls like this go to /soc/
>Believing anything on 4chan's female without time stamp

You're retarded desu
>>
>>36164063
Post the thread you met her.
>>
>>36164265
it was a while ago and we've been talking for weeks now so i don't think i can find the thread. but it was one of those hook up with local /soc/ threads where you post your state and zipcode
>>
File: 1470393795459.png (305KB, 495x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470393795459.png
305KB, 495x470px
>>36164063
Damn she really tucked her cock back tight. I'm impressed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.