[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies have regular sex all the time, it isn't a meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1481226237204.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1481226237204.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
>normies have regular sex all the time, it isn't a meme

I moved into a bachelor apartment and hear my roastie neighbour getting fucked at least 3 times a week. Meanwhile I'm a 22yo khhv. Society is rife with iniquity.
>>
Why aren't you going over there like the rest?
>>
It blows my mind that people take that level of intimacy for granted.
It''s crazy when you think about it, part of you is actually inside the other person.
It's how life is created.
And people think nothing of it.

Meanwhile I break down crying in my car because the cashier brushed my hand when she gave me my change and it felt overwhelming.
>>
File: 1480952958890.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480952958890.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>36163313
OP here, I literally still have dreams of the time I was touched in January. It was my female lecturer and she basically nuzzled me from behind. Literally the last time I was touched by a human. Sex almost seems like a myth. Except every week I have to hear and be reminded that everyone is living that fantasy except me.
>>
File: 1489429530651.jpg (96KB, 798x899px) Image search: [Google]
1489429530651.jpg
96KB, 798x899px
I really wonder what life is like for these kinds of people, like how they interpret it

Do they just take it for granted? Is it "routine" now, she starts every week to meet her "guy fuck" quota? Does she notice the weeks she has more or less fucks?
>>
>living in an apartment

First mistake
>>
>>36163619
It's the same as any employee measuring their productivity at work. It all has the same endgoal: Being handed money and resources so she could have her "own" apartment and not have to live with our sad pathetic selves.
>>
File: 1329051769459.jpg (28KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1329051769459.jpg
28KB, 500x461px
I'm a former wizard and am now fucking a qt 18yr old

it gets better, brobot
>>
>>36163676
You should probably leave but before you do I'm legitimately curious how such a situation comes to be
>>
Now I want to have sex with a girl
>>
File: 1481144996547.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481144996547.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36163802
I have never.... and you will never
>>
File: 1486165699445.png (182KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1486165699445.png
182KB, 807x935px
>>36163731
>be khhv
>become wizard
>give up on women
>use time bettering myself
>develop hobbies
>stay /fit/
>meet qt
>we hit it off
>spend more and more time with her
>dick her hard could have fucked her earlier if I wasn't such a pussy
>>
It's been so long since I've had sex I might as well be considered a virgin again
>>
>>36163313
Yeah, once you start having routine sex it becomes full rather fast. I had a moment last week where I was fucking this 9 or 10 cutie, and she had her legs wrapped around me and was screaming my name. I thought to myself "why do I not care about this at all?"

Sex is basically meaningless, and once you have it you wonder if love is a thing, and if you'll ever have it. I'd take cuddles with a 6/10 girl that I liked over sex with a 10/10 on most days.
>>
>>36164213
>could have fucked her earlier if I wasn't such a pussy

Story of my life.
>>
>>36164247
>It's been so long since I've had sex I might as well be considered a virgin again
Here's your (You), now fuck off.
>>
You get trapped

After the first time your dick just craves pussy. Just fapping cannot contain it. It's like you get a virus or something

I'm 27 and I have to keep crawling uni artfag parties for easy sluts to numb the sensation and let me continue with my normal life. When I'm older I'll probably have to use hookers, or god forbid put up with a girlfriend

Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>36164269
are you me?

fuck you r9k it is original cunt
>>
I'm married and have regular sex. It's ok and feels very intimate, but I get a stronger sensation from having my neck and shoulders touched lightly. When she does that after sex though that's a white hot feeling.
>>
I live with other roommates

1: is gay, had some guy over once in 3 years
2: is a roastie, spends the night elsewhere about once every two weeks, presumably hooking up with someone
3: has gf and she's over almost every day
4: has gf and she's over almost every day
5: me >tfw no gf

So yeah, normies have sex a lot.
>>
File: 1480929620295.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480929620295.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>36164527
W-what are you doing here Chad? You've come to laugh at the virgin board haven't you?
>>
>>36164361
Like a vampire who just had his first taste of blood
>>
>>36163313

Life is strange. Some guys find it easier to get a million dollars in the bank than to get some a normal girl to sleep with them.

And then some guys barely manage to pay the bills but can get laid easily.
>>
>>36164736
all because of literally a few millimetres of bone in most cases. Crazy, right?
>>
>>36164772
If you think that's the only difference, you're delusional.
>>
>>36165090
In many cases, to be fair. Yes there's height and to some extent build, but if the face is no good it won't matter if you're a millionaire or not.
>>
I've been dating a girl for about six months and she has a very high sex drive, I'd say we do something about once a day.
I like to think I don't take it for granted, but that's also because we care about each other a lot as people - I'm sure things are drastically different for somebody hooking up with randoms. A lot of the other feelings of being in a relationship are way better than sex, in my eyes. Just seeing her laying in bed with light coming through the window makes me unreasonably happy. Having her wake you up because she can't wait to say good morning. The other day I came home from being on a trip for a few days and I was sitting on a little wooden wall waiting for her and she got so excited to see me she ran up and grabbed me around the neck and pushed us both over the wall into some bushes.
>>
>>36164736
The world is indeed strange. It's a huge, complex place where people get lucky and are given all they could ever want... And then they realize their wants are insatiable and that it never ends. Or the world takes it all back as quick as it came. And then there are people who get nothing and are out eviscerating the chickens those people eat while wearing diapers because their superviser won't let them take bathroom breaks to keep productivity up. Who knows how little sexual intimacy they receive including the supervisor.

It's all so big and absurd, and I struggle to find how anyone finds peace of mind without completely shutting it all way.
>>
>>36165121

If you have social skills + wealth height won't be much of an issue.

The problem is that most guys who are short have horrible social skills.
>>
>>36163192
You have to settle like the rest of the normies

But you are too 'woke' for that, aren't you
>>
>>36164649
#1 is me holy shit
>>
>>36165638
What do you mean by 'woke'?
>>
>>36166298
It means you know what's going on in the world
>>
See, that's why we have to get rich and rub it in THEIR faces.
>>
>>36164655
I'm still a huge shitbag don't worry about it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.