[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ in a nutshell. Why don't you just kill yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>/r9k/ in a nutshell.

Why don't you just kill yourselves already? you're horrible human beings who have no desire to improve and all you do is hurt other people.

I'd kill you if I could honestly. Probably would be putting you out of your misery and everyone else's.
>>
>>36163186

>all you do is hurt other people

How? Also, we do want gfs, no one here is denying it.
>>
>>36163186
All of this doesnt apply to me.
You can still kill me if you want though.
>>
Hilarious post desu familia

I've been having an grille imply that I need an gf and that she would be willing to be mine several times and she's likely more attractive than any of the girls you've ever been with (that is implying you have) and yet I don't necessarily feel the need to be a faggot about it.

OP deserves to get his dick&testicles cut for being a cuckold
>>
>>36163186
>you're horrible human beings
You must be one the one nice person on /r9k/. You don't see too many threads about proclaiming intense hatred and wanting to kill people here.
>>
File: 1410365388953.jpg (40KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1410365388953.jpg
40KB, 499x499px
>they fight fire with fire
>everyone gets burned
>>
Inside of every robot there is a normie trying to get out, all those threads they make are their cries for help. But given how most them are on a spectrum they don't know how to ask / get help which in turns makes them more frustrated and it's a vicious circle.
>>
File: 1413220880054.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413220880054.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
Ow, the edge hurts.
>>
>>36163359
Being edgy is better than being pathetic.
>>
>>36163405

Aggression is necessary when you want to be intimidating but aren't normally.
>>
>>36163405
the two aren't mutually exclusive friend.

source: this thread
>>
>>36163602
aggression is dominance. Not just women but people in general respect aggression. Be it with your fists or economically.

All your stories will end, you will die as nobodies. You want it so bad but won't work for it.

I will. Say what you want say I "project" but my projection will lead me to prosperity and happiness.

Your projection will lead you into your mothers basement with chicken tendies and diapers full of shit.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>36163708
>with your fists
>economically
>on anonymous messageboard

LMAO

Go wipe your burned ass with that toilet roll of text
>>
>>36163708
all you're doing is typing words. words mean shit. tell yourself how much better you are than everyone here if it makes you feel better, but don't believe your own bullshit. you're as pathetic as everyone else.
>>
>>36163186
There's a chance you're baiting, but I doubt you are. I would ask you to remember that nobody thinks they are a bad person.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>36163708
>aggression is dominance. Not just women but people in general respect aggression. Be it with your fists or economically.
>>
>>36163778
You don't know what I do in my real life. Contrary to popular belief people who use computers aren't always on them. Or even on /r9k/ iv'e just been studying you people for a very long time and have come to some conclusions. On and off, I pick up on things fast and learn the language of various sub cultures. You see this in real life to. But because there's no restrictions on the internet these pathetic groups can come easier together..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.