[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Pure Disgust.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Disgust.png
122KB, 398x309px
Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice

42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice

Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America:

73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: US Department of Health Statistics

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source: US Census surveys and National Kid Count

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: US Department of Education

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states. Source: 2007 US Department of Education National Education Assessment
>>
>>36163185
So it's settled, black people are cancer.
>>
File: 1491566942443.png (2MB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1491566942443.png
2MB, 1600x894px
TL;DR

And seriously nigga? You spout all dis mad shit w/o greentext??, shame.
>>
Do you know who hates niggers the most?

Civilized black people

originalisimo
>>
File: 1477112925156.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1477112925156.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
>>36163185
All Black people I've met have always been nice to me.
Sorry OP but racism still smells.
>>
>>36163185
>>36163418
Catch me on the far end of the bell curve, Childish Fambino.
>>
>>36163185
Aw cool man so we gonna gas them or something?
>>
>>36163185
all this shit can be solve if they change their culture to a better culture and if they remove the welfare state.
>>
File: Notall1490403282943.jpg (59KB, 659x473px) Image search: [Google]
Notall1490403282943.jpg
59KB, 659x473px
>>36163489
use a classic get a classic
>>
>>36163647
Huh?
Are you trying to meme me? How exactly does your ms paint comic change anything about what I just said?
>>
Maybe Black people would be better off if they had better access to the means of production.
>>
>>36164603
What if they had their own continent and we just walled it off?
>>
>>36163185
it seems that most of crimes are black on black then

being a white person, i do not know how does this impact me?
>>
>>36163805
he's pointing out that you don't understand how statistics work. please read a book
>>
>>36164707
Black-on-white crime is a problem and blacks have no redeeming qualities other than being good at sports.
>>
>>36164603
but they do they can invest on stocks and get rich on being a shareholder.
>>
>>36164603
So if I own a factory I become less of a shithead? I think you might have cause and effect backwards there.
>>
>>36164784
Is it reasonable to assume that because white people are up to ~65% of the population, black people would end up assaulting white people because there are more of them.

As in, it's not a race thing?
>>
>>36164857
Right, but look at the numbers and compare black-on-white crime to white-on-black crime. It's not proportional to the demographics.
>>
>Black do all this bad things
>Maybe we should try to educate them and change their culture
>MFW people say no

When you have a problem you fix the problem.
>>
>>36164932
>Do bad things

>Get free education

Whew
>>
>>36164908
Are you using this chart? It looks pretty even to me.
>>
>>36164932
It's just a troll but be aware this is how liberals actually think.
>>
>>36164958

It's called funding education, but thanx for proving my point.
>>
>>36164932
>my car has a flat tire
>maybe we should change the oil

Culture isn't the problem.
>>
>>36164986
It's the fact that no one is taking your bait but thanks for illustrating how desperate for (you)s ya are.
>>
>>36163185
nah auf pol baniert
>>
>>36164932
Americans are dumb. They used black's ancestors as uneducated slaves, literally selected and breeded them for their physical ability and then complain about their aggressive/brutish nature.

What did you expect? You grabbed all the dumb strong ones, didn't allow them education and then dropped them into ghettos after you were done working them. And then you put them into jail on top of that? Instead of trying to undo the damage you did, you just drop them into gang training camps.
>>
Can you imagine how great this world would be if blacks were completely exterminated?

A man can dream
>>
>>36164978
I was talking about all violent crime, not just murder. From "The Color of Crime":
>In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Also even according to your own numbers (which are unsourced, and include hispanics as white), blacks still commit far higher than 13% of interracial crime, meaning they are disproportionately dangerous relative to their population size.
>>
>>36164993
Let me guess you are going to pretend that people have some sort of genetic thing that makes them they way they are. Like how if you have a fat mom and fat dad. You Must be fat. Even though it's all proven to be false.

>>36165017
http://www.today.com/news/millionaire-uses-fortune-help-kids-struggling-town-1C9373666

Sure bait..I mean it's not like it wouldn't work or anyting.
>>
>>36165088
>some sort of genetic thing
Lmao, read a book. Being fat may be environmental, but impulsivity, aggression, criminality, and intelligence are all decidedly genetic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Warrior_gene
>>
So what does everyone want to do about the black people?
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>36165170
>impulsivity, aggression, criminality, and intelligence are all decidedly genetic.

You absolutely right. There is no other race that has been things...oh what.
>>
>>36165077
Fair enough, but the table I posted is FBI statistics, so it's a good source.
>>
>>36165224
Again, you don't understand how statistics work. You're embarrassing yourself.

>>36165247
I'm sure you're right, but counting hispanics as white is a bit disingenuous, even if the numbers are correct as shown.
>>
>>36165224
I don't think he's saying other races can't be those things just that some races are genetically predisposed to be violent, impulsive, and stupid,
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.