[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Abhor everyone around you >Make an attempt to be nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14783350309071.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
14783350309071.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
>Abhor everyone around you
>Make an attempt to be nice regardless
>Get treated like trash

Why even bother?
>>
>>36162625
>abhor
Word of the day calendar working out for you then?
>>
people want you to be real, not fake.

some of my best friends started out as annoying fucks and we shit talked each other back and forth.
>>
>>36162647
kind of this

>>36162625
people want to see your emotions or they feel a lack of bonding with your emotions. because normies are emotional creatures. thats how they form packs and the society. why do you think its that easy to control the crowds with simple tactics like racism, nationalism, values etc. so when you be nice regardless, they dont know where to stand. and if you are not accepted as high status and if it looks ok to treat you bad, without being seen like an asshole -thats where the mobbing comes from-, they will do so, with gaining the right to do so from the societal ego. im pretty sure that if you spend some time alone with those people who treats you like trash, with this knowledge now -with not feeling like a loser-, they will have to get their shit together
>>
>>36162625
I hate myself more than I hate everyone around me
>>
>>36162636
What's wrong with abhor? It's not even that obscure
>>
>>36162625
I used to be nice, or at least polite and I never got anything out of it so now I'm an asshole and while I still never get anything out of it at least nobody takes advantage of me

I'm 95% convinced that you can't make real friends past 14. Once people are allowed to self-select their peer group they are just going to choose people that reinforce their worldview or are useful to them
>>
>>36163800
for the past 6 years, everytime i think i have a friend, they go on a circuit of asking me for favors while i basically ask them for nothing.

i start to feel like i'm associated with needy people. how is it i never ask you for anything, but you're always asking me for shit??
that was really fishy to me and made me drop a lot of my friends, that and being able to go 4 months without hearing from them at all, even though they have superior communication and transportation.
>>
>>36162625
>hang out in a group
>mutual friend tells you the rest think you're weird and quiet
>make an effort to engage them
>get disinterested one word answers
hahahaha, fuck you, ok, fuck all of you stupid normo faggots
>>
>>36162625
>hate everyone
>pretend to hate everyone slightly less than I actually do
>people find it quirky and they like me.

How you feel is irrelevant. It's all about how you deliver it.

Think about how some comedians just get up on stage and bitch about their lives. It's their delivery that wins people over.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.