[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will the SJW movement last? Do you see it dying already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Capture+_2017-04-10-09-46-11.png (97KB, 714x799px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-10-09-46-11.png
97KB, 714x799px
How long will the SJW movement last? Do you see it dying already or will it be one of the final nails in the coffin
>>
>>36162281
Humanity is in this weird transitional stage (no pun intended). Humans have been inventing tools to make their lives more easy and convenient since the beginning of their existence. Now, technology puts options on the table that simply weren't there before, and we don't know how to handle it. Little Timmy wants to be a girl? Sure thing, Tammy. You contracted an STI from getting slammed in your ass too much? Your insurance can pay for these new meds.

It's a delicate jump through the flaming pinhole-sized hoop that is the Great Filter.
>>
>>36162281

SJWs existing is simply a decadent byproduct of western civilization itself.

And no, they are not declining or dying out. Even their most hardcore detractors do a lot of the same things the SJWs do. Why? Well, it's because we live in a degenerate decadent civilization and it's that simple.

/pol/ was too eager to teach SJWs a lesson but they forgot the reason SJWs exist in the first place (well, that, and the jews).
>>
I'll probably kill a few of them one day.
>>
>>36162462
What do you mean their purpose to exist?
>>
>>36162531
Why would you do that? You only claim one generation. What about the next?
>>
File: 4L_EtVje2T2.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
4L_EtVje2T2.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>36162281

We need another holocaust for these type of faggots
>>
>>36162281
>How long will the SJW movement last?
Until people start going hungry.
>>
If Hillary or Sanders had one the movement would of died out, but thanx to Trump and his constant fuckary. The SJW has gain so much power.
>>
>>36162281
not before they go violent on the innocent civilian
>>
>>36162281

I thought Donald Trump being president would be their final defeat before they go away forever, but they're still around.

I don't even know much about politics. I just voted for Trump to piss off SJWs.
>>
>>36162281
>>36162462
SJWs will physically die out if nothing else, and be replaced by Muslims or white tradcons.
>>
>>36163526
>If Hillary or Sanders had one the movement would of died out,
These arent the type of people to accept they've 'won'.
>>
Until shit happend like war on our shores and they realize that fighting for "equal representation in emojos" is idiotic and their "safe spaces" can't save then from real life.
>>
>>36162281
I want to be friends with that person.

>tfw no theyfriend with a scorching case of herpes
>>
http://anglicanmainstream.org/they-dont-like-drugs-or-gay-marriage-and-they-hate-tattoos-is-generation-z-the-most-conservative-since-ww2/

Gen Z is gonna save us
>>
>>36163598
It only made us stronger you fool.
Communism will win
>>
>>36163598
more you piss them, stronger they get
>>
>>36163678
Gen Z are literally children at this point. Children for the most part who are just as spoiled and entitled as millennials but products of a reactionary populist political climate.
>>
File: boxer1n-5-web.jpg (74KB, 635x848px) Image search: [Google]
boxer1n-5-web.jpg
74KB, 635x848px
remember when you watched a movie in the 80's or 90's and somewhere there would be an allusion to some scandal and somewhere in the scandal there is either a man being fucked by a man or a business man or high up fucking a tranny or cross dressing.

i bet no one remembers Oscar de le Hoya, this is the man who fought Floyd Mayweather. let that sink in for a sec.

it's hard to know if it's a conspiracy of Jews pushing it through media or whatever or if it's just some deep down hidden thing that is being suppressed, like how people can be attracted to children and animals.
>>
>>36163624
It's hard to be against The Man. When you are The Man. It's why white people have a trouble with SJW.
>>
>>36162281
hopefully long enough to stop degenerate scum

not transpeople soz, I mean /pol/ cesspool lickers wishing for a society that they'd be starving serfs in just to spite anyone actually happy

like the fuck is the problem with live and let live. If being trans hurts no one, why are you vile pieces of neo-byzantine trash advocating some kind of systemic genocide?

just terrible peopel desu. SJWs are authoritarian idiots, but at least they wouldn't create a society where I'd be murdered for bad genes.

fuck this culture anyway, the internet didn't use to have so much meaningless politics festering inside it.
>>
>>36163871
>SJWs are authoritarian idiots, but at least they wouldn't create a society where I'd be murdered for bad genes.
They'll gladly have me murdered for being a gay trump supporter. Thought crimes.

don't blindly support these idiiots. "they dindu nuffin!"
>>
>>36162281
>How long will the SJW movement last?

it will last until the government runs out of money. the violent social collapse after will get rid of the weak loser sjw.

>Do you see it dying already or will it be one of the final nails in the coffin

nope because the welfare state is allowing the weak loser sjw people to exist and to reproduce. Why do you think sjw are against capitalism and support communism/karl marx.
>>
>>36163697

This. If you voted to piss them off without caring about the end result, that's one thing. But voting for Trump in the hopes that it would crush their spirit so hard that they'd go away is just fucking stupid.

"Oh hey, look at this angry bear. Maybe if we pelt it with rocks it'll leave us alone."
>>
>>36162281
It will never die but it won't be popular after a while. As they get more idiotic and asinine they'll alienate good people who are their real power base.
>>
>>36162281
They're over-represented on the internet to begin with. I've spent 5 years at a west coast college and I've met 3 SJWs that I remember
>>
>>36163598
This is basically the trump equivalent of we need a women president
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-09-22-49-00.png (329KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-09-22-49-00.png
329KB, 480x854px
>>36162281
OKCUPID CRINGE BREAD POST CRINGE PLEASE
>>
>>36163697
But the more you do shit for them the stronger they get

There's no winning
>>
>>36163871
>but at least they wouldn't create a society where I'd be murdered for bad genes.

They will create a society where your murdered for being a infidel though
>>
>>36163691
lol, it's gonna be a long eight years for you
>>
>>36162389
I doubt we're through the great filter yet
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.