[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When one of your female friends bends down and her shirt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1482004237858.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1482004237858.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
>When one of your female friends bends down and her shirt hangs down and her boobs/bra show
>>
>>36161690
>female friend
Red flag for guys thread?
>>
I just look away whenever that happens.
>>
>Female friends.
>He thinks women are worthwhile as friends.
>>
>>36161690
>female friends
Cuck.
>>
>third grade
>desk layout at beginning of the year was sets of 4 desks where 2 students would sit facing 2 other students
>girl across from me would always wear loose shirts and during group work would put her knees on the chair and elbows on the desk and lean forward
>get a clear view all the way down her shirt down to her pants every time

Shit was my early sexual awakining. Downblouse shots are still my main turn because of it.
>>
>>36161690
>Having original female friends
>>
>>36161690
fjuhkaxunfkyzgftznauinfzuiagfnziuefnziueahfnzuiezniuawehzfmniggernognicethread
>>
>one of
>friends
Going to have to ask you to leave, normie
>>
>>36161888
>>36161877
>>36161998
What's wrong with having female friends? At least you might be able to get a gf from one of her friends, or at least get practice talking to females.
>>
>>36162095
I'm still an incel, so I'm no normalfag. A cuck, maybe, if anything.
>>
>>36161690
When you're a foot taller than all your female friends and can stare down their shirts with ease
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 720x405px
>>36162120
> At least you might be able to get a gf from one of her friends
I've had female friends anon and I can tell you they are useless for getting a gf. They may tell you they are trying to help and will be on the look out for someone, but the aren't actually, they just say those things to keep you content and as an orbiter. They only worry about themselves, and can't waste time trying to help you, also females are terrible at giving advice, they always say "just be yourself! XDD" or "just be a nice guy! :3" and then when things don't work say "idk anon she just wasn't into you"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.