[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to learn how to manipulate people parents will send me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
I need to learn how to manipulate people

parents will send me to a group therapy and i will find anorexic and depressed girls there

what should i do?

im 5'5 and ugly btw

charles manson was ugly and short too
>>
>>36161422
Charles Manson also gave people free drugs.
>>
>>36161422
you'll just end up being a beta bitch who sees social manipulation in every little thing people do. they'll know how to do it because it always came naturallly. they'll be innocent and you won't. you will regret looking behind the machinery, but too autistic to stop yourself, and you will be dug in deeper, and you will tell yourself the only way out is with more social goddamn manipulation.
>>
lol you cant manipulate anyone, ur too short to be holding the puppet strings hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa
>>
>>36161533

deIet this

spoiler
>>
>>36161422
Protip: you need more courage to manipulate people than to just approach and befriend them.

But the short version is to do a lot for them and shower them in positive attention until they feel like they owe you something, then when they think you really like them and care for them, use negative reinforcement to make them do what you want, and shoiwer them in positivity again as soon as they do. It's like you're training a dog really, humans work on the same fundamental concept of empathy and you can use the same methods to teach them 'tricks'.

Also you'll have to be a psychopath by nature so you can seperate yourself from your mind games. Only people who don't have empathy can escape it's grasp, otherwise you'll end up tricking your brain into actually becoming friends with the person you tried to manipulate, and that's no good.
>>
Mental hospital here. All the anorexic depressed qts are in the 13-18 year old groups. 18+ groups will be entirely schizophrenia and acute bipolar, and they will be mostly male, the few females will be 57 year old landwhales.

Enjoy.
>>
File: you.png (690KB, 1019x394px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
690KB, 1019x394px
>>36161795
>mental hospital here
>>
>>36161422
>parents will send me to a group therapy and i will find anorexic and depressed girls there

You might be joking but this is literally how I found my current fuckbuddy. Do it OP. In my experience group therapy for non-drug abusers/crims is 90% female.

>5'5

Lel manlet. But seriously try it. I'm fat and I pulled an anorexic chick somehow.
>>
>>36161751
Don't do this autistic shit. Just flaunt your knowledge , act smug and eat healthy. People like confidence even when it's fake. Negging and all that PUA shit doesn't work. Ask about people and genuinely try to be interested. Don't offer advice for problems, just comfort people, agree and find mutual likes/enemies.
>>
you don't really learn to manipulative. it's supposed to come naturally.
>>
>>36162106
Trying to be "manipulative" is for fat neckbeards with no social skills. Your mask should become your new face instead of concealing it.
>>
>>36162105
Yeah by being confident you get friends, you won't get people to divorce their wife because you're jealous. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>36161533
>>36162106

>comes naturally meme
*Nothing* of value comes naturally to anyone. No-one can pick up a piano and play Bach. Every single skill on earth has to be trained. Stop excusing the fact that both of you aren't training any skills with the "comes naturally" meme.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.