[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Juss be yourself brah *spends 50 hours a week in a gym to transform

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1481319051296.png (231KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481319051296.png
231KB, 339x480px
Juss be yourself brah

*spends 50 hours a week in a gym to transform himself into someone else*
>>
who do you transform into when you start going to the gym? someone with commitment and work ethic?

you're not transforming, you're still yourself.
>your consciousness is literally transferred into a clone body, anon
>>
*spends 80 hours a week playing Videogames*
>>
>>36161155
It's another "op doesn't know the difference between personality and physical traits" episode
>>
>>36161155

>>36161187

Are you ever NOT yourself?
>>
>>36161187
Someone who throws away time to please women
>>
>>36161204
op is referring to the quote that chads tell to robots when they ask about how to get girls
in op's post pic related transforms his body, so girls gives him attention
so your implying is incorrect
>>
>>36161155
it's not about turning into someone else, it's about becoming a better version of yourself you stupid bitch
what the fuck is wrong about improvement?
>>
>>36161197
>*spends 80 hours a week playing Videogames*

who still does this? I don't even think robots have the stamina to play video games at all.
>>
>>36161369
if it's a new game I can reach above the 80h mark weekly
>>
>>36161205

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8Pe8tp2TQ
>>
Being urself means being whoever you want to be without crying every single time someone judge you.

Invertedly, what most self-conscious people do too much is obsess over making sure they do nothing to be made fun of, leading to a damaged self image and a tiresome behavioral habit of manually doing everything.

What it really means is that it's better to be confident about being a fucking autist than it is to try your best to "seem" normal which, in the end, is transparent as fuck and EVERYONE sees you trying too hard.
>>
File: 1476672269324.jpg (12KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1476672269324.jpg
12KB, 435x435px
>>36161208
Someone who puts time into impressing women
>>
>>36161155
This thread is bad and you should feel bad, according to me
>>
You can listen to audiobooks, music, or podcasts while you exercise. And spending an hour every other day at the gym isn't actually that inconvenient.
>>
File: 222386-Sexy-Surfer-Guy.jpg (48KB, 475x634px) Image search: [Google]
222386-Sexy-Surfer-Guy.jpg
48KB, 475x634px
>>36161155
>hahahaa silly anon
>This comes natural you see.
>I only have to visit the gym 2 or 3 days to achieve the body I have.
>Good genetics and all hehe ;).
>See you at the surf meet brah
>Up top
>>
>>36161927

What do you gain from shitposting like this?
>>
>>36161155

even chads with godlike bodies, doesn't spend 50 hours at the gym. nobody fucking does, you fucking idiot
>>
>>36161155
>spends 50 hours a week in a gym to transform himself into someone else

to become someone else? wot?
>>
>>36162410
Only pain.
>>
>>36161927
It's steroids too
>>
File: salt_mines.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
salt_mines.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>ITT
now now salty robots
>>
That's not normally the body of someone who works out 50 hours a week, if you're working out that much you're a professional athlete or aspiring to be. Also, being fit helps with girls but isn't really that important.
>>
>>36161927

unironically you need just 2-3 days in the gym to get that body if you know what you are doing
>>
>"working out and eating better will make you less depressed!"
>"it will help you develop discipline and motivation!"
>"don't worry, in a few months it will just feel like routine!"
>go to gym 3 times a week for 3 months
>every time get more miserable when i have to be around a bunch of chads and stacies
>no results
>miss a single workout
>never go back again
I do this every 2 years, but now I'm not only making no progress, I'm getting fatter
>>
>>36164613
Of course you are, the getting fit thing is a meme anyway.
>>
>>36161155
Don't bother, robots. I'm /fit but still wound up being cuckolded by my gf.
>>
File: 1468883735_wpid-FSdq1pr.jpg (57KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1468883735_wpid-FSdq1pr.jpg
57KB, 600x801px
>>36164613
find a 24 hour gym like I did and go there at vampire hours. Hardly anyone there. You can unleash your power level and feel generally more comfortable making mistakes while working out.
>>
>>36165961
It's such a widespread meme though
>>
>>36164613
>>"it will help you develop discipline and motivation!"

This is the lie, because them doing it means they already have discipline and motivation. You can't force yourself to have these traits. You can't develop them. You either have them or you don't.
>>
Are people really still confused about what "just be yourself" means? All it means is don't lie and try to fake being someone you aren't. Don't try to act cool.

I mean it still won't get any of us a gf but it's not the worlds worst advice
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.