[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not one of those freaks who eats all the food on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Image-518780.jpg (313KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Image-518780.jpg
313KB, 750x1334px
You're not one of those freaks who eats all the food on your plate, are you anon?
>>
>>36161135
This is just a culture thing. In WASP households, you're supposed to clean your plate. In some Mexican households, cleaning your plate is considered rude, because it's like they didn't feed you enough.
>>
>>36161135
What a horrible fucking host. And then she finds a way to frame it as a male problem for good goy points. Surprised she didn't mention whites.
>>
>>36161135
What the fuck, is that a thing?

Pretty much everyone clears their plate here in bongland
>>
>>36161195
your mother is a white male
>>
Just nigger things

That's tomorrows dinner for them as well
>>
>being a mentally ill woman in 2017
living the dream
>>
>>36161135
huh i thought it was rude to not clean your plate. my dad would yell at me for wasting food. one of the reasons i was fat when i was younger
>>
>>36161135
i clean my fukken playyit only if the hostess's cunt stinks so bad i have to bury my face in the smell of her horrible cooking for as long as possible.
>>
>>36161192
It's actually in Chinese culture.
>>
File: The vulture and the little girl.jpg (274KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
The vulture and the little girl.jpg
274KB, 1600x1067px
>>36161201
why do think they starving out in africa?
>>
This is why you don't eat at someone elses place.
>>
>>36161135
I can't believe you people don't know this. Do whatever you want in your own home, but when you're a guest in someone else's home, it is rude to clean your plate, and it is rude to clean your anus after defecating. Think about how annoyed you are when someone's in your bathroom for more than 5 minutes getting their feces all over YOUR toilet paper.
>>
>>36161329

fact, the guy who took that photo died of suicide.
>>
>>36161453
what? oh no! who suicided him?
>>
>>36161201
That's a WWII holdover from your days of ration. No wonder bongs are getting to America size.
>>
>>36161135
The Chinese actually enforce this, thats why they over serve you with big meals, so you can leave stuff on your plate

But I don't think ooga booga has enough money to feed herself
>>
File: 1491567280693.jpg (770KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1491567280693.jpg
770KB, 900x1998px
>>36161329
because they are niggers. primates, to be exact. they have no sense of thinking in long-term way. also there's heavy communalism in africa.
see picrelated, interesting read.
>>
This depends on the culture really.
>>
>>36161135
>literally the polite thing to do in Western culture
>ay yo y u eat all muh chicken?
>>
>>36161712
Why waste food like that? Seems kind of silly.
>>
>>36161793
They wouldn't throw it away, would they? I mean that really wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>She's has the flower crown filter

Everytime
>>
>>36161328
In Chinese culture it's rude to leave food on your plate as it's seen as wasteful
>>
>>36161135
I'm pretty sure they're talking about leaving some of the food that was cooked, not leaving some of the food that they have on their plate. Why is r9k so autistic?
>>
>>36162473
what on earth are you talking about? looks like you're the autistic one here.
>>
>>36162672
Yuh uh faggot. Yuh uh.
>>
>>36161135
Simple rule don't eat with your eyes eat with your stomach.
I'd consider it wasteful if your a disgusting she boon and waste half a plate of food.
>>
most people where i live finish their food unless theyre too full. why the fuck would somebody leave food behind or waste it? sounds like autism to me.
>>
File: 4246_Butt_Sores[1].gif (51KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
4246_Butt_Sores[1].gif
51KB, 450x461px
>>36162784
Finish eating this you son of a bitch.
>>
>>36161453
Yes we all learned that in school, very impressive..
>>
>>36161547
he shot him self twice
>>
>>36161135
Okay THIS IS HORSE SHIT

moving along, it;s a b8 thread. Literally NO ONE gives a shit and if anything it's more rude to put more on your plate than you can handle and not finish it, BECAUSE THEN THOSE WOULD BE YOUR LEFTOVERS AND NO ONE WANTS TO EAT OFF YOUR PLATE, IT WOULD GO TO THE GARBAGE

This thread is fucking stupid.
>>
Who else dislikes eating with people and prefers eating alone instead
>>
>>36163023
Nobody. Only you, freak.
>>
>>36161732
fascinating read
>>
>>36161398
kek'd, wp anon
>>
>>36161135

She obviously never cooks herself. The lazy bitch buys takeout and then bitches that there are no scraps left for her to eat like a cockroach. If she actually put effort into food she'd be flattered to have people eat all her shit and thank her. Fuck, as a cooking amateur, this post triggers me so fucking hard
>>
>>36161135
Just now i did, even licked the plate
>>
>>36163808
Hm, plate. That's a funny nickname for your dad's penis. Any background on that?
>>
>>36161192
I live in Cali and let me tell you that you are waaaaaaay fucking off, unless you mean real Mexican.
>>
I think she means that she's unhappy that people eat all the food in their house
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.