[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO NOT NECK YOURSELFES, ROBOTS Think about this: If you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491746988908.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491746988908.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
DO NOT NECK YOURSELFES, ROBOTS

Think about this: If you are going to kill yourself, you are probably doing it because no one cares about you. If it is so, you have literaly endless possibilities: You could swimm of to a remote uninhabited Island, change your identity and go to another country, try to steal a famous painting

You literaly have endless possibilities
>>
It's actually because I don't care about anyone or anything else
>>
I used to think like that, OP. Why do they kill themselves? They can literally abandon everything and do whatever!

Then one day I realized: I don't want to do any of that. Those "endless possibilities" do not interest me, the world bores me. So now I understand why people kill themselves.
>>
File: 1478155626921.jpg (47KB, 445x488px) Image search: [Google]
1478155626921.jpg
47KB, 445x488px
>too bored and fatigued to get out of bed
>dude just jump out of a plane and fuck models lmao
>>
ok dude, instead of dying with dignity on my own terms i'll just end up dying in some comically painful way or end up getting arrested and fucked in prison for the rest of my life until i hang myself with a bedspread hahaah nice dude NICE you got it! you figured it out! wtf i hate suicide now!
>>
>this stupid "completely missing the point" argument again
Stop OP
>>
>>36160458
Fuck off mate, don't tell me that organizing a museum heist is not fun and exciting
>>
I used to think like OP, then it clicked for me that its not like depressed people think "oh welp, nothing to do now", instead they think "this world is awful. existance is suffering. i cant stand this".
>>
This is not how depression works. This is not what depression is.
>>
>>36160382
That isn't how depression works. You don't want to to do anything, and you have no energy, so none of that makes sense. If this motivational bullshit works on you, you were never depressed in the first place.
>>
wtf I have a new lease on life now, all it took were these magic words on my screen to breathe life into my corpse-like soul
>>
>>36160382
Wtf I love being alive now
>>
>>36160382
This doesn't solve my problems. OP is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>36160382
This advice sounds like it comes from a person who has never felt suicidal before.
>>
File: 1461849970332.png (652KB, 821x767px) Image search: [Google]
1461849970332.png
652KB, 821x767px
>>36160382
>>36160382

"My life sucks and I want to die right now -- but wait, first I have to swim to a gay island with a stolen painting"

Makes perfect sense OP thanks. I never thought about that before.
>>
I;d rather just kill myself
>>
>>36160382
One of the main reasons why I want to neck myself is precisely that quite a few people do care about me.
I wouldn't mind peacefully living a boring, worse than mediocre life, my problem is that I can't deal with people's expectations.
>>
guys id youre going to kill yourself do it ina hospital with a gun. clean shot to the head from below the chin. make er aware first so that way they can use you organs and stuff for other people.
think of it as giving up your life force for those that desire life
>>
Those people are generally too lazy to fix their problems, you think they would go through all the trouble to just swim to an island?

Sad but true
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.